welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Shounic

[AFC8] Missing Demo Submissions

can update yet?

In the future I request that your team name the demo submissions as roundnumber_tekbs_playname_enemyteam. e.g. 1_tekbs_dhiva_chess.zip. Stop using round1 or r1 or bullshittekbasedgame. thank you.

----------------------------

EDIT: A complete list of all files on our server as of Wednesday, 24th of September 8PM GMT+8 can be located here: http://pastebin.com/YLp626n8

I would like to remind everyone to use a single number to indicate round number rather than 'round1' or 'r1'.

Teams also have the option to upload one zip file for the entire team. In such case, the demo naming format should be 'round_teamname_enemyteam'.

Zip files are expected to contain both maps of the match. Name of the demo itself is granted flexibility as long as the map is indicated clearly, as such, default prec demo names are acceptable. 

And as a result of the inconsistent team names, here is a list of the team names I request people use in the demo name:

The Homely Hobos - hobos

KIN Gaming - kin

deadly momentum - dmm

MVP - mvp

Good Luck Matsukaze - glm

HBZB - hbzb

BABY CRY - cry

_9000 - t9k

Easy Working - ezw

E-sport tf2 - esp

Team^Magnificent - mag

Casuals - casual

Pokemon Masters - pm

Fat Cats With Hats - fcwh

Bullshit Tek Based Game - tekbs

Team Fallback - tfb

Cutie Honey - ch

Weaboos - wb

Chess - chess

Over Cooked Dinner - ocd

all we do is play pugs - pugs

Thank you for everyone's cooperation. 

i'm larkyy(susu) from EST(div2)

we dont have round 1 match (by challoge, http://challonge.com/afc8div2) so we dont have round 1 demos of course.

and i already upload  round 2,3 demos named

2_est_larkyy_pokemon.zip, 3_est_larkyy_tek_coldplant.zip, 3_est_larkyy_tek_process.zip

check it. 

or do i have to rename and re-upload this?

Edited by larkyy

i'm larkyy(susu) from EST(div2)

we dont have round 1 match (by challoge, http://challonge.com/afc8div2) so we dont have round 1 demos of course.

and i already upload  round 2,3 demos named

2_est_larkyy_pokemon.zip, 3_est_larkyy_tek_coldplant.zip, 3_est_larkyy_tek_process.zip

check it. 

or do i have to rename and re-upload this?

As posted above, you can check if we have received your demo through this list: http://pastebin.com/YLp626n8

It seems we have received both of the demos in question.

Thank you. 

As for me I my demo files got wiped because of a glitch. I will edit this comment to inform you on my teammates demos.

EDIT : Marosaur apparently does not have any demo's. 
Amphetamine and .wickEd_ have uploaded
NSB doesn't have them. 

Round 1

cyra:submitted

ryth3m:forgot to record

cknach:submitted

mel (merc) :Didn't record because he deleted PREC long time ago

Andre:submitted

oro:submitted

Round 2

cyra:didn't record the first map as I crashed at the first map(submitted)

sq:submitted

ryth3m:Submitted

oro:forgot to record

error:submitted

Round 3

cyra:Didn't installed the new version of PREC, therefore forgot to record. Now I have it installed

tormented (merc) :Didn't record

error:only got first map. Slipped his mind to record the 2nd map as he has a highlander match after the 2nd map.

• Like 1

As posted above, you can check if we have received your demo through this list: http://pastebin.com/YLp626n8

It seems we have received both of the demos in question.

Thank you. 

thanks for your reply.

in addition, round 3 demos of jaguar are uploaded too 

1. 3_EST_Jaguar_Tek.zip.zip

so EST dont have any problem with demo upload, right?

we uploaded all demos :)

As for me I my demo files got wiped because of a glitch. I will edit this comment to inform you on my teammates demos.

Thank you.

Round 1
cyra:submitted
ryth3m:forgot to record
mel (merc) :Didn't record because he deleted PREC long time ago
Andre:submitted
oro:submitted

Round 2
cyra:didn't record the first map as I crashed at the first map(submitted)
oro:forgot to record
error:submitted

Round 3
cyra:Didn't installed the new version of PREC, therefore forgot to record. Now I have it installed
tormented (merc) :Didn't record
error:only got first map. Slipped his mind to record the 2nd map as he has a highlander match after the 2nd map.

From looking at my list, I am extremely confused which is your's and isn't. Your team is fcwh, ryth3m has submitted demos for 2 different teams in round 1? I cannot see cknach's round 1 either. Here is the updated list as of 10pm: http://pastebin.com/NHgbb8mm Let me know if I have mistaken. If there are issues in uploading itself, either you or the player in question should contact me on steam and detail the issue in uploading the file.

Thank you.

thanks for your reply.

in addition, round 3 demos of jaguar are uploaded too 

1. 3_EST_Jaguar_Tek.zip.zip

so EST dont have any problem with demo upload, right?

we uploaded all demos :)

EST missing 1 demo for round 3? I see soap, larky, jaguar, fitz and dub. <--- 5. Where is last? Forgot, prec borken, etc? Here is the updated list as of 10pm: http://pastebin.com/NHgbb8mm Let me know if I just cannot see.. 

If your team mate is having issue uploading to website, contact me on steam. 

Thank you.

From looking at my list, I am extremely confused which is your's and isn't. Your team is fcwh, ryth3m has submitted demos for 2 different teams in round 1? I cannot see cknach's round 1 either. Here is the updated list as of 10pm: http://pastebin.com/NHgbb8mm Let me know if I have mistaken. If there are issues in uploading itself, either you or the player in question should contact me on steam and detail the issue in uploading the file.

cknach's demo for round 1 was named round1_fatcatswithhats_cknach_allwedoisplaypugs.zip

ryth3m also accidentally named his round 3 match as 1_fat cats wiith hats_Ryth3m_Team Fallback.zip  and it should have been 3_fcwh_rhyt3m_team fallback.zip for both files. Sorry for all the problems, shounic.

Thank you.

Thank you.

EST missing 1 demo for round 3? I see soap, larky, jaguar, fitz and dub. <--- 5. Where is last? Forgot, prec borken, etc? Here is the updated list as of 10pm: http://pastebin.com/NHgbb8mm Let me know if I just cannot see.. 

If your team mate is having issue uploading to website, contact me on steam. 

Thank you.

1. 3round_esportstf2_basher_TEK1.zip

already uploaded.
here it is. sry for bad file name.

cknach's demo for round 1 was named round1_fatcatswithhats_cknach_allwedoisplaypugs.zip

ryth3m also accidentally named his round 3 match as 1_fat cats wiith hats_Ryth3m_Team Fallback.zip  and it should have been 3_fcwh_rhyt3m_team fallback.zip for both files. Sorry for all the problems, shounic.

1. 3round_esportstf2_basher_TEK1.zip

already uploaded.
here it is. sry for bad file name.

Resolved. Thank you. 

The Homely Hobos

Round 2 Demos-

Bait has uploaded

Round 3 Demos

Bait, bio, cal, clover, gene and Astro have uploaded

For round 2 bait played 20 mins on snakewater before having to sub out, so gene played but he forgot to record after subbing midway, hope we can leniency on this matter. Thank you

http://pastebin.com/NHgbb8mm I don't see astro's round 3?

First, I must apologize for being late.

I am a leader of Cutie Honey, div3.

Div 3

CH:

round 1 0 demos submitted

We have no match round 1.

round 2:

3 demos submitted [ayamy / dot / m4jor]

Yesterday, I uploaded following 2 demos.

"2_Cutie Honey_Rid-pan2_all we do is play pugs.zip"

"2_Cutie Honey_Wolf.Ag_all we do is play pugs.zip"

I had uploaded them. However, wrong file name.

I had just forgotten that "registered name" must to be used.

Last one, Luca have forgotten record a demo.

round 3:

1 demo submitted [tusik76]

Yesterday, I uploaded following 4 demos.

"3_Cutie Honey_Luca_OverCookedDinner.zip"

"3_Cutie Honey_Wolf.Ag_OverCookedDinner.zip"

"3_Cutie Honey_m4jor_OverCookedDinner.zip"

"3_CutieHoney_Tusic76_OverCookedDinner.zip"

In addition, Rid-|pan (2map), ayamy (1 map) and sirokuma (1 map), forgotten to record.

We are feeling so guilty and sorry for our wrong.

I will let team members to install up-to-date PREC ASAP.

[0:16:36] Dot: 上のなし

[0:16:38] Dot: First, I must apologize for being late.

I am a leader of Cutie Honey, div3.

Div 3

CH:

round 1 0 demos submitted

We have no match round 1.

round 2:

3 demos submitted [ayamy / dot / m4jor]

Yesterday, I uploaded following 2 demos.

"2_Cutie Honey_Rid-pan2_all we do is play pugs.zip"

"2_Cutie Honey_Wolf.Ag_all we do is play pugs.zip"

I had uploaded them. However, wrong file name.

I had just forgotten that "registered name" must to be used.

Last one, Luca have forgotten record a demo.

round 3:

1 demo submitted [tusik76]

Yesterday, I uploaded following 4 demos.

"3_Cutie Honey_Luca_OverCookedDinner.zip"

"3_Cutie Honey_Wolf.Ag_OverCookedDinner.zip"

"3_Cutie Honey_m4jor_OverCookedDinner.zip"

"3_CutieHoney_Tusic76_OverCookedDinner.zip"

In addition, Rid-|pan (2map), ayamy (1 map) and sirokuma (1 map), forgotten to record.

We are feeling so guilty and sorry for our wrong.

I will let team members to install up-to-date PREC ASAP.

Thank you.

Div2

MaG

round1: 5demos submitted [oyasai / OKAKA / 11 / eru / EoLA]

Last one is Meltes,but he submitted. Demo' name is [Mag_Meltes_CASUALS.zip].

Sorry for missing round number.

So he uploaded again today. Demo's name is [1_MaG_Meltes_casuals.zip].

round2: cleared

round3: we have no match 

In the future I request that your team name the demo submissions as roundnumber_tekbs_playname_enemyteam. e.g. 1_tekbs_dhiva_chess.zip. Stop using round1 or r1 or bullshittekbasedgame. thank you.

EDIT: A complete list of all files on our server as of Wednesday, 24th of September 8PM GMT+8 can be located here: http://pastebin.com/YLp626n8

I would like to remind everyone to use a single number to indicate round number rather than 'round1' or 'r1'.

Teams also have the option to upload one zip file for the entire team. In such case, the demo naming format should be 'round_teamname_enemyteam'.

Zip files are expected to contain both maps of the match. Name of the demo itself is granted flexibility as long as the map is indicated clearly, as such, default prec demo names are acceptable. 

And as a result of the inconsistent team names, here is a list of the team names I request people use in the demo name:

The Homely Hobos - hobos

KIN Gaming - kin

deadly momentum - dmm

MVP - mvp

Good Luck Matsukaze - glm

HBZB - hbzb

BABY CRY - cry

_9000 - t9k

Easy Working - ezw

E-sport tf2 - esp

Team^Magnificent - mag

Casuals - casual

Pokemon Masters - pm

Fat Cats With Hats - fcwh

Bullshit Tek Based Game - tekbs

Team Fallback - tfb

Cutie Honey - ch

Weaboos - wb

Chess - chess

Over Cooked Dinner - ocd

all we do is play pugs - pugs

Thank you for everyone's cooperation. 

understood, will comment asap when everything is done

Div 1 dmm

I uploaded all round2 demos , and most of round3 demos.

Just round3 pnt's demo was lost because of prec problem.

I am sorry to have kept you waiting.

OCD

I have uploaded red, combustion and kwe's demo for round 1 the rest are unable to get their demos as legend had to delete his team fortress folder because of an issue and tommy and DP have exams so they are not able to access their computers

we did not play in round 2 and no demo was recorded because we did not download the latest prec 

Div 1 dmm

I uploaded all round2 demos , and most of round3 demos.

Just round3 pnt's demo was lost because of prec problem.

I am sorry to have kept you waiting.

OCD

I have uploaded red, combustion and kwe's demo for round 1 the rest are unable to get their demos as legend had to delete his team fortress folder because of an issue and tommy and DP have exams so they are not able to access their computers

we did not play in round 2 and no demo was recorded because we did not download the latest prec 

Acknowledged. Here the file list as of Thursday, 25 of September 10PM. You can see if the files have been received: http://pastebin.com/YQMiMEKK

1.I actually have check ETF2L league before i alleged poorly-informed criticism. In ETF2L It's actually based on admin's request as it's stated there and as i said it should be compulsory it should be uploaded after every single map (maybe i should have posted that on my post ealier to make it more clear. I apologize). As for you guys, you guys are asking it to be compulsory to be uploaded after every single map as part of the league's features. The other leagues only require demos if they are to review accusations being made that is what i meant as it clearly mentioned there. Not everyone will be always keeping their demos or having so much time on their PC especially this period of time with exams or even have technical PC problems.

You make it sound like the single, tiny difference between us and ETF2L in this respect - the difference that is uploading demos instead of only recording and keeping them is such a painful undertaking. Last league season I played, I don't recall having a single problem with my team's demo uploads, barring one or two demos. The system is there to get people used to the fact that they need to be saving demos, so in the event that something happens, players are aware that a standard has been set and must be followed.

2. Why can't u see that isn't the efficiency of the solution? If the accused player failed to provide demo that is requested by admin/anti-cheat team/opposing player then severely penalize the player/team. Drop 3 matches of them or something severe. It's simple. If they try to make a stand or argue then just show them that they fail to abide such rules and because it's already stated in the rules. That's why u have rules and regulations for guidelines. It's simple. It's irrelevant.

Because we don't want people to be missing demos out of forgetfulness/carelessness. The best way to prevent forgetfulness and carelessness is to make the community aware by punishing players who don't consistently upload demos.

3. Sorry, i wouldn't want to volunteer myself to a community that chooses their administration based on whose close to the head admins and not because of their qualities of leadership, professionalism, good PR, respectful. The sort of people you guys should have given higher admin powers you guys leave them in the dark and where-else empower an immature high school kid to lead the entire thing because he has the time to do it.

Ah, the famous circle-jerk argument. Having witnessed numerous fiascos and drama threads across NA and EU leagues, I've learned to ignore the conspiracy theories which suggest league admins have some sort of collusion to pick only incredibly like-minded community members for reasons I cannot begin to comprehend. World domination? Embezzlement? Gross subsidy at the tax-payers expense?

But for the sake of unbiased discourse, I shall indulge this notion of yours. Admins are picked out of the pool of active community helpers, based on who has put in a considerable amount of effort and has shown to be trust-worthy in their community and individual player endeavours. So, instead of lamenting about the people we "leave in the dark", maybe get those people to try handling something smaller, before assuming we will blindly trust them with administrative responsibilities.

Additionally, you seem to think that there are a bunch of good, reliable candidates for admin-related posts, but I can literally only think of a handful of people who would make good admins; people who either have no time, or no inclination to assume such a responsibility.

4. I agree being a team leader isn't a thing taken lightly. I have been leading teams for more then 4 years and helped leading teams it's nothing to be taken lightly and it's a-lot of responsibility that's why i applause the newer and younger players that stepped up to try to lead the teams but you guys could just actually approached them in a better and more respectful way then to post wall of shame to try to embarrassed them when u expect them to go read a dead forum especially when we have players from country from Japan/Korea where they don't really have best of level english. He could have just redirected them nicely to the forum whenever someone approached him. The point of being an admin is to be approached-able . Like UGC admins they e-mailed me or PM me through Steam when there was any problems rise.

Sure, the demo submissions warning could have been more "polite" to offenders, and I'm sure that mistake won't be made again. You're still blowing this out of proportion by a significant order of magnitude.

I have the outmost respect for you Fuzz, and i understand and appreciate your say in this but yes i done my homework and i have read everything. And also i know your not blind and your wise enough to see how Shounic being an admin ever since he took charge. I understand and appreciate shounic's help and contribution to Asiafortress since no one else steps up to help you guys whom are severely understaffed at the moment but please my advice is that you guys get admins that have actual true qualities as an admin.

Your thinly veiled provocations are starting to get tiresome. "already dying league and community", "Respect the community as you want them to respect you", "an immature high school kid", "expect them to go read a dead forum", "get admins that have actual true qualities as an admin".

You seem to be insinuating that the activity and growth levels of the community are a result of mis-handling on our part, when in reality, most of the "authoritarian" actions we have taken or continue to take are a result of the inability of the community to self-regulate, and the lack of volunteers willing to make administration a more efficient, affair.

You also seem to have a problem with Shounic's administration in general, to which I say; that is purely your opinion. He has undertaken his administrative duties to the best of his ability, and has been made aware of his failings and shortcomings by our administrative group.

I'm not going to go off on a tangent on how much the admins(especially nata) have done over the years for the community, but I'd like to remind you that we get literally nothing out of this besides the satisfaction of creating and maintaining a healthy, well-run community. If you feel like it isn't enough, you're free to go elsewhere.

• Like 5

All of weaboos demos have been uploaded except for kaii (round1 did not record) and taiyo (round 2 hard drive had problems). Thanks

• Like 1

Team- All we do is play pugs

Posting this on behalf of focusmuffin the team leader

Wicked and Amphetamine have submited all the demos.

NSB have uplaoded all demos except round 1.

Focusmuffin explained above he lost all his demo because of some wipe.

Other players are missing demos because of p-rec not working and forgetting to record manually in the excitement of the match..

our team and leader will make sure that this does not repeat again..

AFC8
---------------------------
Round 1
Nasty - Submitted.
Kcot - Deleted.
Lexxy(merc)- Reformatted his computer recently.
Surf - Submitted.
Sumo - Submitted.
26 - Submitted.

"Any team not submitting either an STV or POV demo within 1 week of the match will be penalised 1 Match point and that all players must be able to provide a POV demo should a dispute arise." Most of us were confused as we thought submitting STV for the match was sufficient unless a dispute arise?

As none of our povs were requested for 2 weeks, kcot deleted his pov.
---------------------------
Round 2
Nasty - Submitted.
Kcot - Submitted.
Joey - Deleted.
Surf - Submitted.
Valent - Submitted.
26 - Submitted.

Joey cleared his tf2 povs recently.
Round 3
Nasty - Prec not updated.
Kcot - Submitted.
Joey - Prec not updated.
Surf - Prec not updated.
Valent - Prec not updated.
26 - Submitted.

Most of our players forgot to updated prec... I will have them update their prec by next round.

Sorry for the late post.

Sign in to follow this