This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
natapon

slp spring 2010

SLP is a very good team and whatever' date=' but they do get beaten by some teams at times. They have even fights with quite a few teams.... They don't really always win 5-0 in 15 min.

[/quote']

And fights within the team rolf

Divine please post zach's movie in a separate thread as you are coming across as a flaming, shit-stirring cheater in my eyes that should be banned for all eternity everywhere and sent to the fiery depths of hell.

And though your comments about "infighting" towards slp are valid to some degree, as an ex-slp member I find it distasteful and hypocritical considering how HDW in itself was a motherfucking fail that barely started the season and folded for whatever reasons Cameron gave.

Oh and btw I liked this frag-movie more than yours. If your offended let's duel it out on the starhub tf2 servers... Oh wait... E-club maybe?Or maybe BFX? Or why not withgod? Yeah!!! Cheers.

asians have a strict regiment of study and study and study. its hard for us to dedicate so much time to gaming. Look at the SLP players' date=' most of them are what, 20 something adults?

The reality here is that most of the players in asia is in the 14 to 18 age group, maturity and teamwork are issues, and thats it i guess.

[/quote']

i'm serving ns lol

And thats exactly right. Most good teams in NA or EU wont even bother recruiting young players unless they have rape aim and a sexy voice. (yea).