This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
natapon

slp spring 2010

lol, started with Row's debut in the commft best plays.

damn, slp2pro4asia.

btw nata, me and my brother have always wondered how you play the demoman class with a certain 'smoothness' to it...

Nice movie. I do congratulate you on single-handedly sabotaging and destroying your own team though. That alone deserves a "frag movie" of its own! Good leadership skills, mentality and logic! Way to make some poor shmucks feel like they've wasted a million years' worth of their lives and all their contributions on this team, eh? Good luck with your summer line-up and hope your new members don't end up getting the same :AIDS and :CANCER that your previous members were subject to! :)

Don't bother replying!

is that really the asian all star frag video? disappointing imo. div2/3 have done much better than this.

also, i don't see how it is a "frag worthy" content of td'ing bad teams lol

also' date=' i don't see how it is a "frag worthy" content of td'ing bad teams lol

[/quote']

this is sadly, true.

you might want wonder if this is sadder for us or you and every other team in asia.

cant help if the competition sucks. but then again you're part of the competition. oh wait that means...

is that really the asian all star frag video? disappointing imo. div2/3 have done much better than this.

also' date=' i don't see how it is a "frag worthy" content of td'ing bad teams lol

[/quote']

http://etf2l.org/forum/movie/topic-9963/?recent=174032

oh yea its certainly frag worthy seeing how euros loved it. Its enjoyable watching scrubs-rape-sprees.

What Flare said. cant help if the competiton is div4/low div3 in general.

nice clean movie with good frags.

Too many effects during frags don't look good.

oh yea its certainly frag worthy seeing how euros loved it. Its enjoyable watching scrubs-rape-sprees.

What Flare said. cant help if the competiton is div4/low div3 in general.

sadly competition here is much lower than that also. Most teams here work on individual player skill rather than a combined effort.

Zach and Flare

Stop throttling each other's throats. This isnt a place to fight.

Fact is, SLP is indeed in a league of themselves. Usually they'll win their fights 5-0 5-0 in what, 10-15 minutes?

They're good, THAT you gotta hand it to them. But because they're THAT good, it's hard to find "good frags against pro teams". Did you see how they just wiped off Dizziness in that frag vid? And Dizziness + Opd is already viewed as a rape team.

So how do you make frag vids against pro teams here, when there arent really anyone who can stop them the moment they sit and play?

So if you feel you can make a better frag vid, in terms of who you wipe out and who you airshot, be my guest. But dont blast each other over a single frag vid, because chances are people would think you're just jealous.

So yeah, lay off the flames.

asians have a strict regiment of study and study and study. its hard for us to dedicate so much time to gaming. Look at the SLP players, most of them are what, 20 something adults?

The reality here is that most of the players in asia is in the 14 to 18 age group, maturity and teamwork are issues, and thats it i guess.

Zach and Flare

Fact is' date=' SLP is indeed in a league of themselves. Usually they'll win their fights 5-0 5-0 in what, 10-15 minutes?

They're good, THAT you gotta hand it to them. But because they're THAT good, it's hard to find "good frags against pro teams". Did you see how they just wiped off Dizziness in that frag vid? And Dizziness + Opd is already viewed as a rape team.

So how do you make frag vids against pro teams here, when there arent really anyone who can stop them the moment they sit and play?

So if you feel you can make a better frag vid, in terms of who you wipe out and who you airshot, be my guest. But dont blast each other over a single frag vid, because chances are people would think you're just jealous.

[/quote']

SLP usually don't win 5-0 in 15 minutes. I don't know where you get this idea from. No need to generalize.

And what does "Dizziness + OPD" mean? Clearly, OPD IS IN DIZZINESS :S

Zach and Flare

Fact is' date=' SLP is indeed in a league of themselves. Usually they'll win their fights 5-0 5-0 in what, 10-15 minutes?

[/quote']

SLP is a very good team and whatever, but they do get beaten by some teams at times. They have even fights with quite a few teams.... They don't really always win 5-0 in 15 min.