This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
FIR

Crit-A-Cola

So, the new update is out. Besides the Gunboats fix, pyro nerf and the addition of the Freight Final Version, comes the Crit A Cola.

Now if I understand this item properly (I havent got it yet, just heard what others said about it) it seems to give the Scout a period whereby his weapons are granted full critical hits. I dont know what the tradeoff is (some pubber told me that you receive minicrit damage in return, clarify this for me) but the idea of TWO scouts on a team whacking Crit-A-Cola (think: Row and lalj with instacrits should be enough) every few seconds seems devastating, seeing that even without any buff, they're perfectly capable of doing 'assassinations'.

So now I ask, do we ban this item outright, or do we allow MAXIMUM of 1 per team?

Because, as things stand, not only is it super hard to kill a pro ninja scout (unless you're a super 1337 aimbot soldier like Flare/Des/Bran for examples), the chances are, your med will die from a single critical point blank hit from behind regardless of uber, and it's a little disconcerting to have two scouts, with either one or both of them having full crits available, to rip your team in two, just by whacking a can drink that does the same effect as a Kritzkrieg.

Think about this, and do make a decision regarding this new add-on.

The effect is 6 sec inflict and receive mini-crits if i'm not mistaken.

Anyhow, my opinion on that would be disallowing it as the item came out in the middle of the league.

i see.

just wanted to clarify this matter with the higher ups to prevent conflicts in matches. but now the question is, do we allow it in pugs? yeah a bit off topic, but its important to know as well, we wouldnt want puggers running around with crit buffs only to later find out it's illegal

Hi. I'm moving this thread to the Season 2 boards since this warrants a public discussion. But here's my final verdict on Crits-A-Cola: NOT ALLOWED. Just like Ratsyc stated, this item has been released in the middle of the tournament.

fuck fuCK FUCK VALVE SHIT bastad CRIT-A-COLA my tf2 fucked up after the update can someone help it said something that memory could not be read.... :((((

um i've started downloading tf2 again

But thanks ill try again

LOL FAILURE.

haha yeah Crit-a-Cola is really quite imbalanced, easy for scouts to 1 shot meds.

What i am really interested in is Heavy play now, they got a HUGE buff as far as i am concerned.

Even the new POV dint fix it fagget ding lo

Host_Error: CL_CopyExistingEntity: missing client entity 30.

i found it all over the internet

valve cant release an update without breaking everyone's shit

GJ valve GAYBE NEWELL