This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
CFB

I hate the new layout. Please Revert.

Hello Admins of Asiafortress,

Although I am not sure whether my opinion counts in this forum, but I would like to lodge a complaint against the recent change of your background. 

Reason being: It is too hard to read due to the unfortunate mix of red, black and black. It is as if the forum has lost its aesthetic taste. 

My apologies for not elaborating further, for time is not on my side. 

Please reconsider this theme. 

Thank you.

CrimsonFirebird. 

• Like 2

also why the recent change from sizzling stats to logs.tf? me and some others have had some difficulties accessing the stats.

Edited by ketiak100

also why the recent change from sizzling stats to logs.tf? me and some others have had some difficulties accessing the stats.

can u elaborate?

to nata:

players seem to be uncustomed to not being able to access .ss in game (i think it became like that), only after the game, you can view it.

i don't really like logs.tf cause it requires a tad bit more scrolling than sizzling.

and using teamchat to .ss or !logs does not work, only all chat can.

logs.tf has information which is much more detailed and useful than Sizzlingstats, such as the average time to charge an Uber, advantages lost, damage taken, seeing who kills which class, etc.

And honestly, I think it's better if people stopped checking the stats mid-game. Surely that can wait until the game is over?

• Like 1