This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
spammah

Server #5 versus Server #6 Battle! (The planning thread)

Hi. So is June a preferable month for this to happen? Can we have some of the #5 or #6 regulars giving their input in this thread? :)

If you want to sign up a whole team/group/few friends/whatever to represent server #5 / #6, then please make a post accordingly in the server #5 or #6 registration thread. Mention the number of players, their nicks and their steamids, substitutes etc. Don't forget to mention dates/times when you're available etc.

If you're an individual who wants to represent server #5 / #6, please post accordingly in the server #5 or server #6 thread. Nickname/steamid/preferable match timings/etc. We'll sort you out and group all the single players into one team. :)

Some of us including myself know who the real regulars in the golddust servers are. And I understand your concerns about a pug-stax-rape. However, if I were to split up the scrimmers etc. from banding together then that'd be unfair to them, wouldn't it? If i recall correctly, the server #6 guys wanted to take up scrimming right? So, I don't really see an unfair advantage as they'll be playing on your rules, your turf. Take it as a 'scrim' practice of sorts! Although, if some of you really insist then we'll break down the really 'super-pro' scrim groups.

Also, I myself am a regular in Server #6 and I witness you guys (Server #6 peeps) doing blatant stacks and rolling teams who've got the most casual of casual players. So, like, really? :)

Again, this event is all in good fun. So help spread the word and do your part to make the TF2 community and TF2 in general in Asia to be an everlasting thing. If it's got a bit of friendly rivalry which motivates the lot (all of you) to continue playing with your favorite community then you've succeeded.

whatever it is, whenever it is, im in. and spammah. you're a #5 fag. stop acting like a #6 one.

Okay folks, this event shall run the week after the final playoffs of AFL2. Probably the weekend after. So 5 and 6 server teams, please gather your teams and book that weekend now!

Er, can you guys please postpone it to the 3rd week of June or something? This event clashes with the asiafortress finals......

Guest Sultan Of Cake

Alright Guys... We're postponing the match to June 26... After the AFL2 games...

Why does kltn have a "dick head" under his name? I'd like to have it as well. Please' date=' thanks.

[/quote']

Because he is a fucked up jew

I'm interested in participating in this and since Server #6 sounds like a bunch of baddies I'd like to join any other server's team besides theirs. (Any server lacking in meds, especially).

#6 didn't show up.

In the end it became #5 vs. Cataclysmic -.-"

CP_DUSTBOWL

12-12 Draw

^ this was the best map ever man. fucking got raped by 10 medics.

CP_GRANARY

5-0 Cataclysmic

cp_granary0006.jpg

If Cumeron and Sultan are willing to put the effort in again, and the server #6 guys can make it on a different date, then you guys should try jumpstarting this event again!