This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Jopperstaluf

Mentoring before the upcoming Asia Fortress Cup Season 8

Good day,

As we all know Asia Fortress Cup is just around the horizon. Given my free time that I currently have I was thinking I will just volunteer myself to mentor anyone whose new to the competitive scene and wants to learn. 

I'm willing to mentor any class that you want to play or even your mentor entire team or guide you on how to captain your team. Preferably 6v6 but i don't mind if you need some help with highlander.

If you guys want to question my credibility then go ahead. I may not be the best in the game nor be a division 1 medic nor have amazing  DM but i can certainly help out the newer players shed some light into the TF2's competitive scene with some of my experience.

Just post here your steam profile and i will add you and we will work out a proper time/schedule. We will review maps, demos, positions, etc. I will gladly appreciate if you don't add me as my friend list is getting full and i'm really lazy to do spring cleaning for my list.

P/S: I'm doing this with out-most sincerity to help out newer players or lower division players to get better at the game. Please refrain from any trolling, bias, condescending, narcissistic, autistic or anything relevant in this thread and or during, before, after mentoring sessions.

Edited by Jopperstaluf
  • Like 1