Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
manav1112

[AA] International E-Sports Team - Looking for all players

The Avenger Alliance

Who are we?

We are a group of (so far) professional International E-Sport players. We are now expanding the E-Sports to competitive Team Fortress 2.

I personally have played Team Fortress 2 for 2 years, and I am now deciding to expand the International E-Sport Team into this.

Note: We are not a clan, we are a International E-Sports Team

Why join us?

• We will provide a DEDICATED server 24/7 in TF2 with a low ping of 5 for Philippine players and around 30 ping for Singaporeans, and other asian countries are expected to be low ping
  • We have a teamspeak server already
  • We will have a practice routine, at any time we get enough players to play on our server
  • We will be active, and have regular scrims to further train
  • Our team is a worldwide one including a: Indian Alliance, German Alliance, Russian Alliance

Our achievements so far:

Rules and Regulations:

• All applicants must be able to speak basic English
  • Must come into teamspeak whenever possible
  • Practice a reasonable amount in a week with the team
  • Any hackers that are found will be kicked immediately

What positions are open?

(We will get a maximum of 2 players of each position, for the moment)

• Scout
  • Soldier
  • Pyro
  • Demoman
  • Heavy
  • Engineer
  • Medic
  • Sniper
  • Spy

I am not that good, can I still join?

Yes you can join, just that it would be best if you can come onto teamspeak and train as often as possible (Perhaps at least 6 hours a week)

How do I apply?

Just copy this and paste it into your reply and fill it in

Steam In Game Name:

SteamID: (Can be found here: http://steamidfinder.com/)

What is your best class?:

Rate how good you play out of 10:

How much can you play per week?:

What country do you live in?:

Do not be scared to apply! We accept most of our applicants.

Link to my steam account profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manav1112

My steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40853759

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheAvengerAlliance

Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/theavengeralliance2014

TeamSpeak 3 IP: 5.231.49.201

Edited by manav1112

Not to be skeptical.

But if you don't mind me asking, if this is a professional team of sorts, what are the achievements thus far?

If you accept most participants isn't that a disadvantage competitively and also you say you will be accepting all classes meaning will you be attempting highlander instead of 6v6 format?

Edit: I see this is an Indian BF4 team and you wish to expand world wide. Beggining around march this year.

Have you played tf2 competitively before and if you don't mind may I ask your age?

• Like 1

I HNGGGGGGGGG'D over the 5 ping part. Cause I don't really get to play in low ping servers :I. Good luck on what you're doing though!

• Like 1

You haven't posted any concrete evidence of your claim to be a professional esports team. Your website is also quite odd... http://theavengeralliance.enjin.com/ Who are your sponsors? What tournaments are you going to join? Have there not been any problems as a professional competitive esports team being named after a copyrighted name?

• Like 1

Not to be skeptical.

But if you don't mind me asking, if this is a professional team of sorts, what are the achievements thus far?

If you accept most participants isn't that a disadvantage competitively and also you say you will be accepting all classes meaning will you be attempting highlander instead of 6v6 format?

Edit: I see this is an Indian BF4 team and you wish to expand world wide. Beggining around march this year.

Have you played tf2 competitively before and if you don't mind may I ask your age?

Sorry! I should have added that.

Our achievements so far:

Also, we are accepting everyone as we are going to first take in people and train them to the best of their ability. Then once a tournament comes up, we will select the players that have the most competence. However, for scrims we will make it so that all players will get a chance to play (as a scrim would be training for them).

As for myself, I have not played Team Fortress 2 competitively, and I will train with other teammates, and hopefully get a experienced coach(s) for the whole team.

Edited by manav1112

You haven't posted any concrete evidence of your claim to be a professional esports team. Your website is also quite odd... http://theavengeralliance.enjin.com/ Who are your sponsors? What tournaments are you going to join? Have there not been any problems as a professional competitive esports team being named after a copyrighted name?

In my reply above you can see we are registered on ESL. Also we played in a Russian Tournament. Our website is not really well maintained as we do not require it at the moment. 

As for sponsors, our head of the clan is a brand ambassador of Gaming Grids. Also recently we have been negotiating with a person of the Nvidia team. 

As for our name, that is perhaps why we have put a "The" at the start of our team name, to prevent copyright issues.

In my reply above you can see we are registered on ESL. Also we played in a Russian Tournament. Our website is not really well maintained as we do not require it at the moment. 

As for sponsors, our head of the clan is a brand ambassador of Gaming Grids. Also recently we have been negotiating with a person of the Nvidia team. 

As for our name, that is perhaps why we have put a "The" at the start of our team name, to prevent copyright issues.

you're using their logo and you have a picture of the avengers on facebook...?

you're using their logo and you have a picture of the avengers on facebook...?

I do not know why we are doing that, but yes the head of the team decided to do that for some reason  :unsure: