This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
spammah

STOP LOOKING DOWN ON THE FLOOR

Confucius say....

Men with big dick watch floor sweep because they admire their big dick.

Men with small/non-existent dick (i.e. spammah) look ahead because they don't want people to know they has no dikku.

Hedwig watches floor sweep in case of surprise attack from little boys in afl servers.

• Like 1

does that include the pug where i was the demo and you were a medic on the phone? HAHAHAHA

Confucius say....

Men with small/non-existent dick (i.e. spammah) look ahead because they don't want people to know they has no dikku.

Hedwig watches floor sweep in case of surprise attack from little boys in afl servers.

Fuck, yeah sorry about that, damn phone.

xoom, you have no dick hence why you keep asking to watch your flanks heheheheeeheh

Confucius say....

uhm, what? i consciously look up whenever i remember to, now. 

i will adopt them all 

xoom cant play properly cos his fifty inch penis too deep in his ass.

i will adopt them all 

AUNTIE HEDWIG WAN ADOPT SIAAA

Anyway, if u dont get what spammah hisap konek is trying to say, he's saying that alot of players look at the floor when they could've been looking straight ahead. If u had time to flick upwards to shoot your scatter, the other guy could've shot once already. So might as well look up and not at your penis.

• Like 1

Fuck, yeah sorry about that, damn phone.

xoom, you have no dick hence why you keep asking to watch your flanks heheheheeeheh

Reason is because I don't want surprise buttsecks action from some filthy sandy hairy Arab. You should know, Arabs always appear out of nowhere to go boom on you. 

uhm, what? i consciously look up whenever i remember to, now. 

i will adopt them all 

hedwig I promote you to AF babysitter. 

Fack. Yeah, I had the phone pressed up against my shoulder and I dropped uber like a retard.

So, floor sweeping... it's a disease with no cure in sight.

People are floor sweeping because they are afraid of the surprise buttsecks Arab that jumps out of nowhere. Doesn't kill you, just humps your back. It's spammah's ritual, practising to hump some camels.