welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
erio

Configuration & HUD

pt8rUWC.jpg

Hi all,

Please note that you will no longer be allowed to use or transfer files from your thumbdrive/external storage for this event.

In other words, after 18th March 23:59 GMT+8, you will not be able to use a custom CFG and HUD (and other customizations like hitsounds) if you haven't submitted them through email by then.

There will also no longer be any allowance for any updates/alterations/etc. to the submitted CFG, HUD etc. beyond that deadline, so do check and confirm that all necessary files are contained before sending them.

You are to zip (.rar is also acceptable) your cfg (which includes autoexec.cfg, scout.cfg, etc.) and custom (which includes your HUD, hitsounds, etc.) folders located under SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf.

Afterwards, rename the zipped folder in the format of teamname_alias (e.g. ffs_toshihiko) and send it to caldorantf2@gmail.com. We recommend uploading to filesharing sites like Mediafire or Dropbox and then pasting the download link because some email providers tend to block emails containing "executables".

Upon receiving your submission and verifying it's fine, we will reply to the email or on Steam for confirmation. Please do check if you have not received any confirmation and your name does not appear in the list below.

If you have any queries or uncertainties, please do not hesitate to either post a reply to this thread, or contact Caldoran.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and we seek your cooperation. Thanks

Received (If you do not see your name here after 24 hours of submission, please make a post):

6k: rufus, z, PinkiePie, sud, Puzzled

coy: abel, azazel, harm, ricolee, russkan, kips

For Freak's Sake: Destiny, Crab_patty, teal, Toshihiko, mm, Cuteman

LAN duo: salts, Joey, ketiak, Chaotic Paradox, blurr

sharkbait: cknach, Andre, Sakiisa, Ry4n, Fishee

Small Boy Team: spiky, moosepi, Darkie, rain

SotongTF2LAN: m4rilyn, dream, sq, cyra, bob, yuri

The Homely Hobos: b4it, bio, hedwig, jigglesaur, nova, rze

it takes like 10 mins so i dont think save time is a good reason:)). but yeah risk software like Pinkie :)) he have a lot of viruses in his cfg that why he so pro

• Like 1

I have 2 players that wont be back from overseas till after the 18th, can exceptions be granted?

- posted on behalf of abel, coy team.

Edited by teal

I have 2 players that wont be back from overseas till after the 18th, can exceptions be granted?

- posted on behalf of abel, coy team.

Hi teal, thanks for the message. I've discussed with Abel and we've made arrangements.

Other team leaders/members, please assist in informing your team, and inform me ASAP of any difficulties or queries you may have. Remember, without any notice from you guys we will not be allowing any submissions or alterations after 18th March 23:59 GMT+8.

Puzz: I'm not back till 19th

Hi Zee, thanks for the message.

Please inform him to send the required files ASAP and I'll make arrangements to supplement them together with the others on the day itself..

Thanks.

Thanks for all the swift responses guys.

Those who've submitted, please check your names in the first post to check if we've received your CFG files. Please notify us immediately if we've missed you out.

Shoutouts to The Homely Hobos and jigglesaur for nicely packaging your whole team's customizations into one neat bundle, really appreciate the effort and gesture :D

Hope to hear from the rest soon!

why would you bring your laptop to a LAN?

some ppl used to play with their laptop like me @@. Also in some LAN in EU or NA they bring laptop too so i guess he can

Thanks for all the swift responses guys.

Those who've submitted, please check your names in the first post to check if we've received your CFG files. Please notify us immediately if we've missed you out.

Shoutouts to The Homely Hobos and jigglesaur for nicely packaging your whole team's customizations into one neat bundle, really appreciate the effort and gesture :D

Hope to hear from the rest soon!

I've sent the email with cfg and hud to erio@asiafortress.com already.

I've sent the email with cfg and hud to erio@asiafortress.com already.

Hi blurr, please send it to caldorantf2@gmail.com, thanks.

some ppl used to play with their laptop like me @@. Also in some LAN in EU or NA they bring laptop too so i guess he can

That because those are not held in LAN shops where PC is already provided. Those are LAN parties where people bring their own system to a big convention hall or warehouse etc.

Reminder that all participants (except the ones who have contacted me explaining their difficulties) have about a day left to submit their configs and customizations.

Thanks to all who have submitted!

Cant submit sinc im in camp :( will just bring it straight there

Hi Summer, will be preferable if you could send them to me still. When's the earliest you could do so?

myself and benny are going to have problems submitted the cfgs.

Benny is stuck on a deserted island

I am stuck on a deserted island

Can we just bring our configs?

myself and benny are going to have problems submitted the cfgs.

Benny is stuck on a deserted island

I am stuck on a deserted island

Can we just bring our configs?

Hi Morgan, when's the earliest you could send the configs to me?

Hi all, submissions are closed.

Thanks for all who submitted.

Puzzled, Cuteman, Summer, Ry4n, blurr and Giovannie please send your submissions to me ASAP.