welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
erio

Registration Information for LAN

pt8rUWC.jpg

So, the LAN date is coming close. Here are the important information I need and things that you will need to bring for yourself. Team Leaders please send in as a team in the same email.

1) Name (as stated in NRIC)
2) Identification Card (IC) number
3) Clan Tag
4) IGN

PLEASE email all these information to erio@asiafortress.com by Tuesday.

Sent:

1) h²

2) coy

3) For Freak's Sake

4) Small Boy

5) King

6) Sharbait

7) SotongTF2

8) LANduo

I don't get why you need our full name and IC number. I haven't heard of a LAN that requires such information.

Do you need to check up with the government if we're real and exist in the database?

Do you want my shoe size and blood type too?

How about a DNA sample?

Edited by Spiky Cactus
  • Like 2

Do we get a disclaimer on what our personal information can and will be used for? What are our rights if you go to a loanshark? Also I would suggest when information is needed, giving a timeline more then 24 hours is always great.

I don't get why you need our full name and IC number. I haven't heard of a LAN that requires such information.

Do you need to check up with the government if we're real and exist in the database?

Do you want my shoe size and blood type too?

How about a DNA sample?

Almost every gaming tournament that I've participated (World Cyber Games, World GameMaster Tournament, and a host of local tournament) before required every participant to fill in their full details as per NRIC as on the tournament day it's easy to identify the players and the organizers know for a fact that it is truly the person that registered who actually have turned up at the tournament. Also if anything does happen to you during the tournament say health issues or you had an accident at the venue the organizers will not take sole responsibility on what happened but at least if anything serious to happen the organizers will have details about you in-case there's required an investigation or such.

Before u try to post such idiotic and immature posts and make accusations towards the organizers please investigate on further on why organizers need such details. And please show some respect to the organizers who has been working hard to make all this happen.

I however agree with Puzzled, if you guys need details as such there should be a disclaimer and a terms and agreement section at the registration part saying that u will need such information and why and have a proper detailed documentation for such detail to be given out. Usually most gaming events have a registration form and has the whole disclaimer thing on it. As simple and straight forward registration for this tournament, if such details is required we need a black and white for the information

P/S:- 

You guys need passport details instead for Malaysians?

Edited by Jopperstaluf
  • Like 1

Before u try to post such idiotic and immature posts and make accusations

It's cute hearing such words coming from you. I hope you remember your accusations against me on that tf.tv thread.

And of course I understand why they might require my personal information, I'm just upset because I was never informed about this when I registered, nor is any reason provided as to why they require all this information. If you read my first sentence in my post, you'll realise that I'm merely trying procure an explanation. My delivery was just more brash as I was frustrated.

I thought that was obvious enough.

It's cute hearing such words coming from you. I hope you remember your accusations against me on that tf.tv thread.

And of course I understand why they might require my personal information, I'm just upset because I was never informed about this when I registered, nor is any reason provided as to why they require all this information. If you read my first sentence in my post, you'll realise that I'm merely trying procure an explanation. My delivery was just more brash as I was frustrated.

I thought that was obvious enough.

:]

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

I know that it is unfair that you were not informed that you had to give us your personal information for the LAN, but it's a requirement so as to make sure that the people who registered are the people who turned up and also who is there and who is not. it would be easy for us to identify players throughout the entire day as well. And as Jopper said, if anything happens, we have relevant information that might help and a proof that you are at a particular place at a particular time.

Because business is running as usual on that day as well, it would be even difficult for us to identify our players and having a headcount of how many players are there to prevent any unnecessary delay and if at any time that one member is not around but the others are, its easier for us to identify and ask for the team member or team captain to give a call to that particular player.

we also need your information because those who have registered and paid will automatically be given a 1 year Membership Subscription with Colosseum.

I apologized for disclaimer issues, it should have been given and had slipped off my mind of the issues that might arise because of this. I will see to it immediately and see what I can do as to give to you the disclaimer and term and condition of why such information are needed.

and yes, we actually do need Passport Number for the Malaysians that are coming down for LAN.

you may think " why such things are needed? " but it's the sake of yourself if anything happens to you, especially the ones overseas coming down to Singapore.

And I have changed the date to Tuesday; 18 March 2014.

Also do make sure the parental consent forms for those under 16yo.

and to spiky and jopper

EH STOP FIGHTING LA walao eh

another question : what time do participants have to report to Colo? 

Edited by teal

We also need your particulars because Colosseum is going to register all 6v6 participants for their 1-year membership. Your IC is your membership identification at Colosseum.

We also need your particulars because Colosseum is going to register all 6v6 participants for their 1-year membership. Your IC is your membership identification at Colosseum.

I think this was all that was needed. no unnecessary manure

Sign in to follow this