This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
DaLoneHuggable

Acceptance & Understanding of (New) Puggers

I had a serious argument with a couple of people in the AF community like k1nfran and spammah. I now realize, even they were doing stuff wrong, I wasn't perfect either.

Hohoho, calling me out, this is interesting.

Please elaborate on this "argument" and this "wrong stuff" you're talking about? Because I don't even remember having an argument with you. In-fact I only remember DISSING you a couple of times for intentionally doing stupid things in pugs. Shall I list them out in detail for you?

And out of all the good players to pick an argument against, you had to pick k1infran.. your standards must be really low :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

Please elaborate on this "argument" and this "wrong stuff" you're talking about? Because I don't even remember having an argument with you. In-fact I only remember DISSING you a couple of times for intentionally doing stupid things in pugs. Shall I list them out in detail for you?

And out of all the good players to pick an argument against, you had to pick k1infran.. your standards must be really low :lol: :lol: ch

excessive chest hair is wrong

• Like 1

And out of all the good players to pick an argument against, you had to pick k1infran.. your standards must be really low :lol: :lol: :lol:

excessive chest hair is wrong

This. And too much sand up your butthole and down your almost negligible penishole. You're #foreverwrong and lack of neurons. Camelcampus never got you far in life.

This. And too much sand up your butthole and down your almost negligible penishole. You're #foreverwrong and lack of neurons. Camelcampus never got you far in life.

Shave your butthole with 800-grit sandpaper.

Hi i write long walls of text that is inaccurate and inflammatory then lock thread so people cant counter my illogical argument

• Like 1

I had a serious argument with a couple of people in the AF community like k1nfran and spammah. I now realize, even they were doing stuff wrong, I wasn't perfect either. 

Wow, my grammar and vocabulary in that sentence. Jesus, what was I doing writing this when I was so tired. 

What I meant to say was "Even though they were saying it in the wrong way, I was far from perfect". 

I meant no disrespect to you, spammah, or k1. I'm just listing the facts and stating that the arguments did happen. And yeah, we had a huge one. I even remember it being on Snakewater. People were telling both of us to calm down lol. 

I don't have a problem with you anymore and I hope you don't have one with me. But if you want, go ahead and list out my faults. Or my previous faults. I don't really mind.

• Like 1

Wow, my grammar and vocabulary in that sentence. Jesus, what was I doing writing this when I was so tired. 

What I meant to say was "Even though they were saying it in the wrong way, I was far from perfect". 

I meant no disrespect to you, spammah, or k1. I'm just listing the facts and stating that the arguments did happen. And yeah, we had a huge one. I even remember it being on Snakewater. People were telling both of us to calm down lol. 

I don't have a problem with you anymore and I hope you don't have one with me. But if you want, go ahead and list out my faults. Or my previous faults. I don't really mind.

OK, noted. Thank you for clarifying.

No disrespect to you either man, but anyway, honestly you'd have a much more meaningful time arguing with freaking Wolo or lemming's mentee etc than k1infran. He's a waste of time.

Ha, you're probably referring to the snakewater pug where you were medic... yeah, your heals, positioning and healing orders weren't good so don't take it personally.

No disrespect to you either man, but anyway, honestly you'd have a much more meaningful time arguing with freaking Wolo or lemming's mentee etc than k1infran. He's a waste of time.

Ha, you're probably referring to the snakewater pug where you were medic... yeah, your heals, positioning and healing orders weren't good so don't take it personally.

Alright, peace out man. 

I'd suggest that you play to learn, instead of play to dominate. Dominating comes after you learn proper positioning, proper decision-making. Learn where you are supposed to be at the right time, and learn WHY you have to do certain things. You may not know me, considering that fact that I haven't been in the scene for about a year, I just came back for a week to practice for LAN, now I'm quitting again. I have seen you play a game, and I must say you are god awful with everything I have listed. A player who has played for 6 months should NEVER make these kinds of simple mistakes such as positioning, as well as 'making plays'. Generally, the idea to make a play is to create space for your team, but you don't even have the basis of DM, so don't bother. Get either DM or the BRAINS part right before you continue to argue with the members of the community.

I may be rusty, but I still know that doing whatever you are doing right now won't get you far. Just practice daily if you can, pug for an hour or two. I remember when i was god awful, similar to what I am now, but there are limitations as a player, and for you, that's your attitude.

Spammah is bad.

• Like 2

As someone who has been through trying times outside,

Repulse's words really hit home.

+1. Does not only apply in TF2.

• Like 1

I feel so honored for I have been mentioned. ;)

I'd suggest that you play to learn, instead of play to dominate. Dominating comes after you learn proper positioning, proper decision-making. Learn where you are supposed to be at the right time, and learn WHY you have to do certain things. You may not know me, considering that fact that I haven't been in the scene for about a year, I just came back for a week to practice for LAN, now I'm quitting again. I have seen you play a game, and I must say you are god awful with everything I have listed. A player who has played for 6 months should NEVER make these kinds of simple mistakes such as positioning, as well as 'making plays'. Generally, the idea to make a play is to create space for your team, but you don't even have the basis of DM, so don't bother. Get either DM or the BRAINS part right before you continue to argue with the members of the community.

I may be rusty, but I still know that doing whatever you are doing right now won't get you far. Just practice daily if you can, pug for an hour or two. I remember when i was god awful, similar to what I am now, but there are limitations as a player, and for you, that's your attitude.

Spammah is bad.

Always get BRAIN first. DM A lot make u become retarded ( I been one time :)) ) so i change now i become monster :D