This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Misfit

AFLAN.SG Discussion

Me and Sakiisa is going to be leaving together from Malaysia for this event.

Anyone wants to tag along from Malaysia contact me so i can arrange likes of transportation and place to stay.

It be nice if we can get a large group from Malaysia to go and come back.

Let me know by the 25th Febuary so i can make final arrangements.

Hey! Can you pick me up from Gelang Patah?

Me and Sakiisa is going to be leaving together from Malaysia for this event.

Anyone wants to tag along from Malaysia contact me so i can arrange likes of transportation and place to stay.

It be nice if we can get a large group from Malaysia to go and come back.

Let me know by the 25th Febuary so i can make final arrangements.

Do you guys need any help with the spectator hud and stream layout for the lan  :D

Hi Bob! Yes that would be nice, we'll get in touch with you shortly!  ^_^

Hi Misfit, will we be allowed to bring any of our own computer peripherals for the LAN? (such as keyboard, mouse, mousepad, monitor .etc)

Thanks and great job organizing this LAN event! Hope it will be a resounding success!

Hi Misfit, will we be allowed to bring any of our own computer peripherals for the LAN? (such as keyboard, mouse, mousepad, monitor .etc)

Thanks and great job organizing this LAN event! Hope it will be a resounding success!

Hi! Yes, you are allowed and encouraged to bring your own computer peripherals. Make sure to also put your configs into a thumb drive, so that you can use them on that day!

Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you there!

Hi! Yes, you are allowed and encouraged to bring your own computer peripherals. Make sure to also put your configs into a thumb drive, so that you can use them on that day!

Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you there!

27" monitor?

27" monitor?

Hahaha oops! When I mean computer peripherals, I am referring to keyboards, mice, headsets and track-pads! Thanks for the friendly reminder to clarify though!

Hahaha oops! When I mean computer peripherals, I am referring to keyboards, mice, headsets and track-pads! Thanks for the friendly reminder to clarify though!

ohhh ok cos crab stated monitor as preipherals lol!

so is it allowed to bring your own monitor? or no

Hi Des, I'm checking with Colosseum to see if you guys are allowed to bring your monitors! Will update you here when I get an answer!

"I want to bring my 27" monitor, I need my 120hz, eh u guys think can or not ah? Got space not?" LOLOLOL

Edited by teal

"I want to bring my 27" monitor, I need my 120hz, eh u guys think can or not ah? Got space not?" LOLOLOL

so is it allowed to bring your own monitor? or no

Colosseum has recommended our players not to bring their monitors along as it would be a hassle to set up on that day. We would be dealing with a pretty tight time line and do not want any unnecessary delays! We hope you understand!

• Like 1

VuE9sMe.jpg

i didnt want to create another thread for this but just letting you guys see another design that i made for the stuff.

Are you guys going to post event photos?

Yes we are! Do follow Asiafortress on Facebook & Twitter!

Links are on the top right hand corner of the site!

will the lan be canceled because only 6 teams signed up? (altho 36 people are supporting this, and bobb... poor bobb)

I still finding one more n3rd :'D fourth day of searching hahahaha ha ha...