This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14

Its like I'm just having fun on pugs, sometimes as demo, solly, scout etc with the offclasses and then when I want to play the next pug I have to medic as either the team picked me forced me to medic or the person from the previous game opted out and made me the medic caption instead. Fine, I'll medic this round as I can't do anything else. But when the round is over and the next pugs rolling start, since i have no key binded to join spectate, I am relatively slow and so I am still the medic. BUT I can opt out because of that whatever you call it system. However, when I subbed for someone(think its nova) as medic before the game even started(when they are still warming up and haven't said ready yet) and after that round (30 mins) the next one, that was gully, seeing as my rolling is so damn slow i was still the med and YET i cant opt out. Wtf? is this a glitch or smth? because then i raged quitted and then got perma ban. I mean like srsly you can give people a chance right? SometimesI really wonder whether admins just ban people they find a newbie/noob/irritating......

And pls fix that glitch i beg you asiafortress

1. There is no glitch

You already said you 'subbed' as medic. You weren't pick as medic through the rolling, so I don't understand why you think you can opt out. If I subbed someone as medic on the 29th min, do I get to opt out of medic the next round? 

2. Roll faster

You already pinpointed your slow rolling ability. You know you don't have spectate bound (I don't bind any key to spectate either). So is it that hard to bind a key to spectate? Do you need a tutorial on how to roll or bind a key? 

3. Rage quitting as medic

If there wasn't anyone else in the server, you might jolly well be wasting everyone's time. Why can't you just take the opportunity to learn to medic? You voluntarily subbed med the previous round, and when you get 'forced' to med, you rage quit? What kind of shitty attitude is that? 

Stay banned man wtf. 

• Like 1

Yup you can't opt out if you subbed in. That's why subs are considered +1s in the next pug. If you really hate playing medic then don't sub in to play med???

But medic is fun

Its like I'm just having fun on pugs, sometimes as demo, solly, scout etc with the offclasses and then when I want to play the next pug I have to medic as either the team picked me forced me to medic or the person from the previous game opted out and made me the medic caption instead. Fine, I'll medic this round as I can't do anything else. But when the round is over and the next pugs rolling start, since i have no key binded to join spectate, I am relatively slow and so I am still the medic. BUT I can opt out because of that whatever you call it system. However, when I subbed for someone(think its nova) as medic before the game even started(when they are still warming up and haven't said ready yet) and after that round (30 mins) the next one, that was gully, seeing as my rolling is so damn slow i was still the med and YET i cant opt out. Wtf? is this a glitch or smth? because then i raged quitted and then got perma ban. I mean like srsly you can give people a chance right? SometimesI really wonder whether admins just ban people they find a newbie/noob/irritating...... And pls fix that glitch i beg you asiafortress

since i have no key binded to join spectate

oh dear

• Like 3

^^^^^^ medic is fun :>

I have to agree with you

Protato sometimes in pugs i dont really find you friendly

1. There is no glitch

You already said you 'subbed' as medic. You weren't pick as medic through the rolling, so I don't understand why you think you can opt out. If I subbed someone as medic on the 29th min, do I get to opt out of medic the next round? 

2. Roll faster

You already pinpointed your slow rolling ability. You know you don't have spectate bound (I don't bind any key to spectate either). So is it that hard to bind a key to spectate? Do you need a tutorial on how to roll or bind a key? 

3. Rage quitting as medic

If there wasn't anyone else in the server, you might jolly well be wasting everyone's time. Why can't you just take the opportunity to learn to medic? You voluntarily subbed med the previous round, and when you get 'forced' to med, you rage quit? What kind of shitty attitude is that? 

Stay banned man wtf.

• Like 1

Its like I'm just having fun on pugs, sometimes as demo, solly, scout etc with the offclasses and then when I want to play the next pug I have to medic as either the team picked me forced me to medic or the person from the previous game opted out and made me the medic caption instead. Fine, I'll medic this round as I can't do anything else. But when the round is over and the next pugs rolling start, since i have no key binded to join spectate, I am relatively slow and so I am still the medic. BUT I can opt out because of that whatever you call it system. However, when I subbed for someone(think its nova) as medic before the game even started(when they are still warming up and haven't said ready yet) and after that round (30 mins) the next one, that was gully, seeing as my rolling is so damn slow i was still the med and YET i cant opt out. Wtf? is this a glitch or smth? because then i raged quitted and then got perma ban. I mean like srsly you can give people a chance right? SometimesI really wonder whether admins just ban people they find a newbie/noob/irritating...... And pls fix that glitch i beg you asiafortress

so u r basically blaming others for being a vegetarian becoz u eat meat? autism much?

Be a little more humble in the way you talk and maybe you wont get verbally abused so much.

Anyway most of the people did a pretty good job of explaining it already

The solution is simple, bind a key for your spectate button and you will no longer be facing the issue of rolling too slowly.

Next, if you do want to get unbanned, I suggest that you take your attitude down a notch and maybe apologize for being a tad rude to the admin team. You know that whether or not you get unbanned is up to Nata and not you right? They are only human, and are running Asiafortress out of their own time. It is not an easy job. I'm not saying they are perfect, but a certain amount of respect and decorum is to be practiced in these forums. Especially if you are trying to get a point you feel strongly about across.

I see that you have already posted in the Ban Appeal thread. That's a good first step. Be more careful next time, and I wish you the best of luck.

p/s You really should bind your spectate key. I hope you've done it because I assure you that it'll save you a world of hurt.