This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Raddaya

Hello everyone!

Heh...I'm actually wondering if I even can participate in most tourneys. I'm from India you see and even to places like Star E-hub I get at least 100 ping if not more. Unsure if that much ping's allowed in most tourneys...:C

Anyway, I mostly main Pyro actually, but being that I use the Shotgun like, all the time, I'm pretty good at Scout, too.

I'd like to step into comp play- HL, 6v6 all of it. I play most classes reasonably well(though, you know...that's by my standards...probably I might as well have started the game yesterday compared to most of the people here)...never really got the hang of Rocket Jumping though, so Soldier is probably nope.

This sounds like a good place to start :D If anyone wants to know, I have over 170 hours as Pyro, about 65 hours as Scout, and just over 600 hours on tf2 as a whole.

Thanks!

• Like 1

welcome? we do have players from India who plays in the main asiafortress pug servers. you can start by playing pugs and maybe form a team for our yearly competitions like mercenaries cup and asiafortress cup. we do have HL mixes weekly, but currently on hold. if you wanna get better, play more, read guides and mostly have fun :D

don't worry about ping :) some of our players here have over 100 ping, but they still own it. XD