This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
nya

soap dm

In warmup and setup modes in a PUG server, the soap dm plugin is active. Soap dm would be fun but dedicating a server to it will be a stretch in my opinion. Especially if it's not going to be password protected because pubbers will come in and you'd be better off playing a pub.

Then you have to enforce the 6v6 format but I don't think it will be very beneficial in 6v6 and other competitive divisions mainly because they are CP based, but this is DM based, so going around as a combo looking for kills instead of capping mid is not what you want to do, but that's just my opinion. 

Keep it like all other euro DM servers, 10 people, 5 per team, 2 scouts, 2 soldiers,1 sniper/demo/, and enforce headshots and noscope bodyshots only for sniper. If pubbers come in, well and good, the more exposure anyone receives to comp tf2, the better

• Like 1

Yeah, as long as there aren't any heavies or spy allowed why would it matter if pub players come in, its just more players so that the server wouldn't get abandoned or anything. I would get behind the idea of a DM server personally

Edited by cyan

Yeah, as long as there aren't any heavies or scouts allowed why would it matter if pub players come in, its just more players so that the server wouldn't get abandoned or anything. I would get behind the idea of a DM server personally

SCOUTS??????????????? SCOUTS????? what is soap dm without scouts?