This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
zsb..

Zed's Say Hi

Hey! I have been a pugger for awhile now but still consider myself a new one because I ain't improving at all :C.

I main roaming solly....but sometimes don't get to play it  :(

I really need some tips on roaming  :unsure: because my positioning at mid-fight isn't good....and my roaming mindset has not even improved

:(  :mellow: .

Participated in the mash though  ;) didn't really improve  :lol:

Hey! I have been a pugger for awhile now but still consider myself a new one because I ain't improving at all :C.

I main roaming solly....but sometimes don't get to play it  :(

I really need some tips on roaming  :unsure: because my positioning at mid-fight isn't good....and my roaming mindset has not even improved

:(  :mellow: .

Participated in the mash though  ;) didn't really improve  :lol:

No hijacking thread or shounic will come 4 u

Hi Zed, I've split your topic into a new one so as to keep yours and st4tic's separate :)

Welcome to AFL and the forums!

If you feel you aren't improving, maybe you should take a step back and consider what's going wrong. Perhaps you aren't inquiring about your mistakes as much as you should? It'll be good to ask for feedback and tips after each PUG, and maybe hook on a mentor who you can consult and have demo reviews.

Regardless, I wish you all the best in your 6v6 journey :D

P.S. that quote in your signature is by me ;)

Hey Zed like saki said to u, its ur mindset when u cant hit shit... U keep on thinking about ur mistakes in-game... Try to think about it after the game. 

And don't be going crazy over all ur mistakes... everyone was shit at the start so just practise :D 

Maybe Mge more to try to get all ur shots first :3

• Like 1

Hey Zed like saki said to u, its ur mindset when u cant hit shit... U keep on thinking about ur mistakes in-game... Try to think about it after the game. 

And don't be going crazy over all ur mistakes... everyone was shit at the start so just practise :D

Maybe Mge more to try to get all ur shots first :3

bad advice.

MGE is terrible for aim training as a scout.