This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14

oh shit i just realised i cant make it

please remove my name thx 

i'll save caldoran some energy and help him tell you to find a sub.

If that's the case i will just withdraw, because the pyro slot is full.

The Pyro slot is now open :)

Do inform if you're re-submitting your registration. Thanks :D

Volunteer Leader: If i say yes, does that mean that i get to boss everyone around? If so, YES PLS !!!

"Team Leaders will be assigned based on their ability to call, lead and stay level-headed under pressure"

Name: Shizuka うう〜☆

Desired Class:  medic

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/merizuka/

Voted Map: cp_granary

Volunteer Leader: No

Not accepted. Read the rules.

Name: VisamperDesired Class: Medic (I can play as soldier/demo/pyro as well if needed)Steam Profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/id/DavidicusMaximus/home/Voted Map:pl_waster_v2[/size]Volunteer Leader: No

Quick Question: Will the classes rotate or am I going to be playing that specific class for the entire game?

Everyone will be playing the same classes for the 2 (or 3) maps, unless they mutually agree to swap with a teammate.

Thanks all. Registrations are closed.

Valid substitute requests close at 6:45 PM GMT+8.

Reminder to all to be in the server and Mumble by 7:45 PM GMT+8.

See you then!

Teams will be as follows:

BLU:
Fanzone [TEAM LEADER]
qj
PudiPika
cyra
viser
STOUT SHAKO 
Visamper
Yuri
c001k1d

RED:
ZeD
cosmos [TEAM LEADER]
sola
scot
Luminous
Floaty
Nova

Hi guys, thanks to everyone who attended, especially those who came on time. I know this week went a lot rougher than last week's, due to the amount of player movement making it hard to coordinate and balance teams, but we will work towards and hope to see improvement for next week onwards.

If you haven't already, please post your feedback here. All feedback, whether positive or negative, is crucial to helping us continually improve the way we do things.

Now onto the penalties to be handed out;

scot, Karma, and c00lk1d were No-Shows for being absent after 8:00 PM GMT+8. A one week ban from the next Highlander Mix has been applied.

Fanzone, sola, Cyra, Cosmos and Floaty were Latecomers for showing up after 7:45 PM GMT+8. All Latecomers have been penalized with one warning.

A reminder that three warnings accumulated will result in a one week ban from the next Highlander Mix.

We hope that future Mixes will see the rules observed so we can start the Mixes on time and have optimum team balance.

Thanks all, hope to see you in the next weeks!