welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Madman

Was anyone there tonight?

at least he spelled thrash right :>

But yes... dont fuck it up... SLAYERRRRRRR

Maybe I spelled Thrash purposely as Trash? Trash meaning junk cause their new stuff sucks dick. :)

Maybe I spelled Thrash purposely as Trash? Trash meaning junk cause their new stuff sucks dick. :)

heavy metal ' date=' thrash metal who gives a fuck?(apart from silly metal heads like you) it isnt like their old stuff was great to begin with. just a couple of songs that i like and i seriously hope that they perform those in blore (ruin, laid to rest, redneck).

anyhu i will just hope than some better bands come to india next year(BSB? WTF) .if ac/dc or even wolfmother come to india next year then itll be like frickin awesome coz every1 knows hard rock > thrash/heavy/death/black metal ;)[hr']

Huh?

huh?

huh?

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

heavy metal ' date=' thrash metal who gives a fuck?(apart from silly metal heads like you) it isnt like their old stuff was great to begin with. just a couple of songs that i like and i seriously hope that they perform those in blore (ruin, laid to rest, redneck).

anyhu i will just hope than some better bands come to india next year(BSB? WTF) .if ac/dc or even wolfmother come to india next year then itll be like frickin awesome coz every1 knows hard rock > thrash/heavy/death/black metal ;)[hr']

Huh?

huh?

huh?

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

huh?

i only like their old stuff like black label and laid to rest too. you're missing my point COMPLETELY. and keep your music taste to yourself. you want some lame argument? o.O

okay then lets just COMPLETELY IGNORE the fact that thrash/heavy/death/black metal takes the skill of playing music to a whole new level, by using hard rock as a base and adds other instruments and more skill to it. yes, good point you have there, Jai.

this becoming a youtube slam fest again, we cant we all just accept that there will always be some people who like this and not like that and stop being HATERS. cause im back in blackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i only like their old stuff like black label and laid to rest too. you're missing my point COMPLETELY. and keep your music taste to yourself. you want some lame argument? o.O

okay then lets just COMPLETELY IGNORE the fact that thrash/heavy/death/black metal takes the skill of playing music to a whole new level' date=' by using hard rock as a base and adds other instruments and more skill to it. yes, good point you have there, Jai.

[/quote']

skill?

name me a lead guitarist from from the metal genre whos better than slash, jim page, angus young or hendrix. name a better drummer than neil peart or bonham. name me a better fucking album than appetite for destruction, back in black, zoso ,2112.

half of the metal scene is filled up with posers (slipknot , korn, avenged sevenfold, job for a cowboy WTF?). what really flips my shit is ppl actually liking black and death metal. seriously folks get your head examined.

gb2justinbieber

ill give bieber 2 yrs max till everyone forgets him like every other disney nutcake

okay then lets just COMPLETELY IGNORE the fact that thrash/heavy/death/black metal takes the skill of playing music to a whole new level' date=' by using hard rock as a base and adds other instruments and more skill to it. yes, good point you have there, Jai.

[/quote']

skill?

name me a lead guitarist from from the metal genre whos better than slash, jim page, angus young or hendrix. name a better drummer than neil peart or bonham. name me a better fucking album than appetite for destruction, back in black, zoso ,2112.

half of the metal scene is filled up with posers (slipknot , korn, avenged sevenfold, job for a cowboy WTF?). what really flips my shit is ppl actually liking black and death metal. seriously folks get your head examined.

This reeks of OPINIONS.

Also, a7x and w/e IS NOT METAL. Its shit mixed with hardcore punk, aka metalcore.

Korn is nu-metal (not metal either despite the name), and pretty genius of a band if you're into that kind of music

Slipknot, well... can go suck my balls.

Whats wrong with death and black anyway? Besides your opinions.

This reeks of OPINIONS.

no it doesnt. its a known fact.

Also' date=' a7x and w/e IS NOT METAL. Its shit mixed with hardcore punk, aka metalcore.

Korn is nu-metal (not metal either despite the name), and pretty genius of a band if you're into that kind of music

Slipknot, well... can go suck my balls.

Whats wrong with death and black anyway? Besides your opinions.

[/quote']

everything