This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
DaLoneHuggable

Heyo! :3

Hey guys, just doing this for those of you who don't know me yet. My in-game name is DaLoneHuggable or DLH for short, but my real name is Jay, so nice to meet you all.

Having picked up pugging about a month ago, I mained Scout for a while till I got into medding. In that short period of time, I have made myself quite infamous as the best dropper in all of Asia. The only thing that drops better than me is dubstep. On second thought, I can drop better than that lol :P

I have been wrongly banned once, but I'm over that now. I do know quite a few of the admins, namely King and Lionheart and Caldoran. Both have helped me considerably over the past few weeks, so kudos to them. King and Lionheart was actually my first admin contact after I was banned, and sorta tutored me on appealing and stuff (In my defence, it still wasn't my fault for being banned in the first place). Befriending Caldoran was sorta different though. It was in the middle of a pug, when I was still sorta new to the stuff and I doing badly as a Medic. Admittedly, I took his persistent criticism but kept silent while he taunted me. Turns out he was in a bad mood that night and he added me, then apologising to me in good-nature. After that, he began teaching me about recordings and stuff, eventually becoming friendly and helpful towards me :3

I used to be into trading when beginning TF2, but can't say I'm rich at all, due to the fact that I have never spent a single cent on TF2 items cept for 2 keys to begin my 'empire'. I have however gotten a decent loadout for each of my classes, even without unusuals :P

All in all, I would like to wish everyone a good day, and I will hope to enjoy my future here at AsiaFortress! As improvements go, vita ad plenidetum! 

• Like 1

I used to be into trading when beginning TF2, but can't say I'm rich at all, due to the fact that I have never spent a single cent on TF2 items cept for 2 keys to begin my 'empire'. I have however gotten a decent loadout for each of my classes, even without unusuals :P

Hehehe... I started with the 20 cent razorback and cashed out 8k usd excluding my beach trip funded completely by hats ^^

On a serious note hi again!

You may or may not remember me for being a weird scout, glad to see you post here on the forums =]

Most definitely keep moving forwards mate =D

YOU'RE THE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD

it's okay, dropping is part of life as a medic, though we don't really want that, do we? I drop too, CAUSE I NOBO, but I like you cause despite of all the rage and insults you get in pugs, you still come in and play and train. :) ignoring all the negativity and take in only the positive. :)

"if you put real effort in playing, even the assholes will love you."

• Like 1

I think I've been quite ragey too lol. But you still have some lag troubles that's holding you back. Otherwise if you -SHAMELESS PLUG- go and have a look at the countless guides on playing medic by your fellow Asian elders you'll be a great player! You're one of the few who takes the initiative to speak on mumble and that's already a lot better than most. I applaud your bravery!

• Like 1

Hehehe... I started with the 20 cent razorback and cashed out 8k usd excluding my beach trip funded completely by hats ^^

You may or may not remember me for being a weird scout, glad to see you post here on the forums =]

^Weird scout lol. Yeah I can remember your voice better than you being 'weird', probably one of the most outstanding lol, next to Aza. Then again, I like Aza's way of talking better, reminds me of some Polescean fish market bargainer XD

Thx for the warm welcome, may just avoid large pieces of text on here lol. Tried reading some of the guides, just following Yuri's +forward and don't die strat atm  :P

Edited by DaLoneHuggable
  • Like 1