This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14

Map 2 Vote  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What map should be played for Map 2?

• koth_arctic
    • cp_snakewater
    • cp_yukon

Hey there, I should be free to play, I'm from Europe, so might as well sign me up on Engineer where the lag won't affect me much.

I can play anything if needed.

My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EverybodyHatesJack//

EDIT: What time would this be in Europe ? lol

Heyyo 1pt,

Thanks for being interested in our mixes :D

First of all please use the template provided to sign-up for the mixes, for organisation's sake.

Players should gather for the mixes at 7:45 GMT +8. Since Europe has several timezones (which are you in?) I'll give you a couple other timings which you might be able to convert.

6:45 am EST

11:45am UTC (this should be closest?)

Edit: Okay, I pried a little and you're in GMT +1, so you should be there at 12:45pm on 10th Jan

Edited by Aspencc
  • Like 1

Name: Fanzone

Desired class: Heavy

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fanzone

I might be late by a minute or two so if I'm really really really late (which might not happen), just go ahead and give me a warning and stuff. :)

Mayyyybe find someone who's willing to stand in for awhile if you know you're gonna be late?

• Like 1

I need a sub to replace me (Scout slot) on Friday. Sorry guys, something came up suddenly :c

No worries.

Source for a Scout sub, and either get him/her to post here or fill up the substitute form and ensure that he/she is fully aware of the time and rules. :)

Registrations have been closed, thanks for the response!

Reminder to all participants to be in Mumble and the server by 7:45 PM GMT+8.

Teams will be as follows:

BLU
Arjun
cloverella
Yuri
jigglesaur
Hedwig
TimeStream
way/Aki
Omega
Error

RED
Bio
Shounic
Flare
Cosmos
Fanzone
Sogeking
wacky
Floaty
Tormented

Thanks to everyone who participated! I personally feel the first Highlander Mix was a huge success. If you haven't already, post here to give us feedback!

Now onto serious business, Flare, Fanzone, Sogeking, wacky, and Error were all Latecomers. Floaty and Omega were No-Shows, since they had not turned up by the scheduled time (8:00 PM).

On account of it being the first Highlander Mix, we have decided to be lenient and let all offenders off this time.

Future Highlander Mixes will see the rules enforced in full effect, and we hope that the rules will be better observed from this point onward.

For everyone who turned up on time, a heartfelt thanks for helping the Mix start only 10 minutes later than scheduled, and allowing it to end at the predicted time, despite having played 2 halves of Barnblitz Pro, a 30 minute round of Yukon, and even another 20 minutes of 2Fort.

Thanks all, and see you next week!