This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14

Map 2 Vote  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What map should be played for Map 2?

• koth_arctic
    • cp_snakewater
    • cp_yukon

HrQoqAp.png

AsiaFortress Highlander Mixes 2 Week #1

Please read all the rules carefully before signing up. Failure to comply will result in either a warning or a week's ban from future Highlander mixes.

Date: Friday, 10/1/2014
Start Time: 8:00 PM GMT+8 (Be in server and Mumble by 7:45 PM GMT+8)
End Time: 9:30 PM GMT+8 (estimation)
Map 1 (UGC): pl_barnblitz_pro4
Map 2 (Player Vote): koth_arctic / cp_snakewater / cp_yukon

Players will be assigned to either RED or BLU team by the staff in charge, and players will be informed of their team before the game starts. No requests for team changes will be entertained, unless there is a compelling reason brought forth. Teams may be re-balanced between maps if there is a blatant imbalance between the two teams.

This post is for registration only. If you wish to discuss AFHL Mixes 2 or provide feedback, you may do so here

1. Registration
Players are to fully complete the following form in order to participate in the mix:

Name:
Desired Class: 
Steam Profile URL:

Incomplete or improperly completed forms (e.g. entering more than one Desired Class) will be considered invalid and ignored.

Players are not allowed to sign up for anyone else (e.g. "I'm signing up for a friend"). Such submissions will be ignored.

Classes will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Please check the thread before registering to ensure that you are not signing up for a class already taken as this post may not be up-to-date.

In the event someone else has already taken a class that you want, ask politely if they wish to play a different class. If successful, please update the thread with your updated classes immediately.

2. Availability and Attendance
Players are expected to fully ensure that they are available for the day and time listed before registering.

Players are to be in Mumble and the server at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time. Failure to obtain a substitute player, being late or not showing up will result in penalties as detailed in Section 3 below.

Mumble is mandatory, and players who are not in Mumble will not be considered as "showing up" even if they are in the server.

Mumble Details:

Label: AsiaFortress Mumble hosted by Gamers United
Address: 216.12.197.205
Port: 64778
Channel: AsiaFortress PUGs -> Server 5 - Highlander

Link to download Mumble: Click
Guide to use Mumble: Click

Server Details:

AsiaFortress.com SG #5 | HL PUG
IP Address: pug.asiafortress.com:27020
Password: aflmatch

2.1 Acquiring Substitutes
In the event that players are unable to turn up for the mix, they are to source for a substitute player at least 1 hour before the scheduled time, and complete the following form by posting in the forums:

Name (Sub):
Desired Class (Sub):
Steam Profile URL (Sub):
Reason for Needing a Sub:

Late or incomplete forms will not be accepted, and the offending player will be considered as a No-Show if he or she does not show up for the mix. Sub requests posted anywhere other than the forums (e.g. "I told an admin through Steam chat!") will also not be accepted.

3. Offenses and Penalties
Players who do not turn up at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time and have not obtained a substitute 1 hour before the mix will be considered Latecomers. Latecomers will be given 1 warning for each time that they are late. Latecomers will be allowed to take back their player slot if they are not considered a No-Show.

Players who do not show up or turn up after the scheduled time without getting a substitute at least 1 hour before the mix will be considered No-Shows. No-Shows will be given a 1 week ban from the next Highlander mix. Players considered No-Shows will not be allowed to take back their slot when a substitute player has already filled in for them.

Players who grief, troll or have a bad and uncooperative attitude will be given 1 warning for each time they ignore an admin or moderator's requests for them to stop their disruptive behaviour. Admins or moderators may swap out the offending player for a substitute between maps or by calling for a pause mid-game in the case of a particularly disruptive player.

A 1 week ban will be imposed when a player has accumulated 3 warnings. Repeated breaching of rules will result in harsher penalties imposed.

Thank you for reading the rules.

Good luck, and have fun!

Registered Players (2 per class needed):
Scout: Arjun, Biotics
Soldier: cloverella, Shounic
Pyro: Yuri, Flare
Demoman: Cosmos, jigglesaur
Heavy: Hedwig, Fanzone
Engineer: Sogeking, TimeStream
Medic: Way, wacky
Sniper: floaty, Omega
Spy: Tormented, Error

Is there a way to put me in a class that is the last spot remaining? I really don't mind playing anything and I don't want to hinder anyone from playing the class they enjoy

Is there a way to put me in a class that is the last spot remaining? I really don't mind playing anything and I don't want to hinder anyone from playing the class they enjoy

If someone wants a class already taken they can simply contact whoever's on it and politely request for a swap :D

If possible, I'd like to swap to scout as a friend wants to pyro, he'll singup soon, so for now shift me to scout :D

Cheers

No problem, done :)