Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Misfit

URGENT: Poll for CU@LAN

Show Your Interest!  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Will YOU Be There?

2. 2. How Many Teams Do You Want to See at LAN?

Hi All,

I'm sure you have heard word about a TF2 LAN being organized just for you guys. I'm here to tell you that it is going to happen, but I need your input to help make it happen! The team organizing the LAN has approached a few LAN venues and one of them has been very supportive of our idea!

The LAN will likely to take place on 16th March (Sunday). The March School Holidays would have started on the 14th!  

We need to come up with a detailed proposal, and we find ourselves wondering about the commitment level of the community with regards to this event. Now, if you could show your interest by answering the questions in the poll, we would appreciate it very much!

If you have any questions, please do ask them on this thread and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you!

Click here to view the article
  • Like 1

1) If more than the allocated no. of teams sign up, will there be any online preliminary matches to decide which teams get to go for the LAN and what format will they be held in?

2) Will there be prizes? If so, whats the distribution gonna be like?

• Like 1

1) if there are more than 8 teams, there will be online qualifying rounds.

2) if there are only 8 teams, they will go straight to LAN.

3) of course there will be prizes; but TBC.

any changes, will be announced :)

will there be like a projector setup to see matches on a big screen?  It would be great to see the action on a bigger screen rather than looking over the player's shoulders haha.

Btw me and netflux working on the tournament spectator/casting hud. If you guys want, we can finish it by then so that you can use it. We plan to implement the af logo somewhere on the hud that wont be too intrusive but still visible enough to catch some attention. :D

• Like 1

if you can get it work by then, it would be a great addition ;) yes, there will be a huge ass screen. lol

The screen is 5m wide, and yes there will be prizes and a lucky draw so stay tuned! We want to work out everything for you guys so that this event will be able to run smoothly (: The post should be coming up hopefully in the next week or so, so stay tuned! Loving the support guys, thank you!

• Like 1

i cant do 16th march!!! ahhhhhh

Walao eh Russkan have to sail to America and talk deal with Obama... Come on guys. FFS -.-

Sign in to follow this