welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Biotics

look at dem pro offclassers

http://logs.tf/153017

Title and log speaks for itself

Voteban and votekick were not enough to stop the wrath of the offclassing.

Help please admins, and do something to veterans like the likes of mel as well as the other ppl who offclassed so much here.

Thanks and to those who were enjoying offclassing in this pug please have a nice day maintaining ur status as an ass ^_^.

• Like 1

So its ok to let those people to get away scot free?

Its quite apparent they did NOT offclass for situational purposes.

And the gullywash PuG you just played where tharnos went 100% sniper on a 5-0 roll wasn't an example of unnecessary off-classing? I didn't see you complaining about that one.

As for the log being discussed in the first post, apart from many different people off-classing on a variety of classes, I barely see anything excessive.

Oh... I thought this thread was like Morgan's thread on how offclassing was well used by both teams... Guess I was wrong.

puzz's thread wasn't about how offclassing was well used at all???? wow you might have missed the point completely

puzz's thread wasn't about how offclassing was well used at all???? wow you might have missed the point completely

What? I'm confused. Looks like I didn't comprehend the topic. Nevermind.

And the gullywash PuG you just played where tharnos went 100% sniper on a 5-0 roll wasn't an example of unnecessary off-classing? I didn't see you complaining about that one.

As for the log being discussed in the first post, apart from many different people off-classing on a variety of classes, I barely see anything excessive.

Im not complaining about off classing.

Im just stating that even though the players themselves in the server disapproved of the offclassing, it still continued as though everyone was ok and fine with it.

Well, I'm not sure what we're supposed to do then.

Whether or not people felt aggrieved or wronged by the off-classing, there are no rules by which off-classers will be banned, and even if there were, this is not a case in which they would be banned.

• Like 1