This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Morgan

gj guys

i think he is showing the offclassing that was going on during that game

.I see what you mean now. There are even two guys who played 5 diff classes during the pug o.O

i think he meant this (and really its just what I think) :

Morgan, on 20 Dec 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:snapback.png

apparently there are no more off-class rules. Dont know if this was due to a lack of understanding but whatevaaaaaa

Also other then shounics good hearted attempts i still dont see any of the admin team weighing in on the discussed issues. Disappointing to say the least

Bob : The only rule that truly mattered was Rule #1 anyway and that can still act as a guideline even when there are no more off-class rules.

Sorry idk how to quote... v nub in all these forum stuff lol

I fail to see how the teammate rule would have helped in this scenario.

A 5-3 win, and only a single player with any "eccentric" off-classing(and not even a lot of it) on the winning team with 1 minute on spy, 2 on engy and 3 on heavy? Why thank you, I would say we have done a good job myself.

6:02 PM - kadolan pwez: http://logs.tf/150876

6:02 PM - RY4N: o.o?

6:02 PM - kadolan pwez: did anyone in your team complain about the offclassing?

6:02 PM - kadolan pwez: or want to complain?

6:02 PM - kadolan pwez: curious :3

6:02 PM - RY4N: oh this pug got nothing to say

6:03 PM - RY4N: Cos the medic crash then all got fuck^

6:03 PM - kadolan pwez: oh

6:03 PM - RY4N: tryin all types of ways to defend & win mid

6:03 PM - kadolan pwez: hahaha

6:03 PM - kadolan pwez: so nobody like complain about offclassing on either side?

6:03 PM - RY4N: nope

6:03 PM - RY4N: all laugh only

6:02 PM - kadolan pwez: http://logs.tf/150876
6:02 PM - RY4N: o.o?
6:02 PM - kadolan pwez: did anyone in your team complain about the offclassing?
6:02 PM - kadolan pwez: or want to complain?
6:02 PM - kadolan pwez: curious :3
6:02 PM - RY4N: oh this pug got nothing to say
6:03 PM - RY4N: Cos the medic crash then all got fuck^
6:03 PM - kadolan pwez: oh
6:03 PM - RY4N: tryin all types of ways to defend & win mid
6:03 PM - kadolan pwez: hahaha
6:03 PM - kadolan pwez: so nobody like complain about offclassing on either side?
6:03 PM - RY4N: nope
6:03 PM - RY4N: all laugh only

Thanks cal. <3

if this were to be the case, then there's nothing wrong since it was consensual. I personally dont like unnecessary offclassing but if every1 in that pug was ok with it, then so be it. i'll only be frustrated if this hapens in one of the more serious pugs.

remembered that game. after the 2nd round the medic was gone, and we were just defending 2nd on granary for the next 2 rounds without a medic, hence the weird classes. Rze subbed in during the 5th round and things went back to normal and we managed to get another 3 rounds off before the 30 mins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape

Waiting for the day that everyone is okay with sex with minors so I can go ahead and ask the permission of all little babies (male or female) if I can put my pee pee into their wee wee or poo poo and take their goo goo and ga ga as consent.

Nothing wrong since it was consensual!

tumblr_ladyf2xnQi1qb4yo4o1_500.jpg

- pedoyaro

My previous post was just a personal opinion. 

We're talking about the puzzled's thread about this particular pug.

The whole of red team were offclassing like mad (minus the medic of course). Looks like red team were okay with the offclassing. They want to have fun this way, so be it.

Blue team had considerably less offclassing than the red team. plus they had 3 veterans afaik. If blue team didnt like red's excessive offclassing, they would have mentioned so. The veterans atleast would have the courage to say so during the pug but as far as the chat logs go, I dont see that.

But now puzzled made this thread showing us the logs of the pug because he's showing us what can happen in pugs now.

And you're here telling us that you want to fuck little male and female babies if everyone is okay about sex with minors because they can only respond with  goo goo and ga ga as their consent. And giving us stupid pictures too.

Good job. Your post has certainly contributed alot to this thread!  :D

• Like 1

My previous post was just a personal opinion. 

We're talking about the puzzled's thread about this particular pug.

The whole of red team were offclassing like mad (minus the medic of course). Looks like red team were okay with the offclassing. They want to have fun this way, so be it.

Blue team had considerably less offclassing than the red team. plus they had 3 veterans afaik. If blue team didnt like red's excessive offclassing, they would have mentioned so. The veterans atleast would have the courage to say so during the pug but as far as the chat logs go, I dont see that.

But now puzzled made this thread showing us the logs of the pug because he's showing us what can happen in pugs now.

And you're here telling us that you want to fuck little male and female babies if everyone is okay about sex with minors because they can only respond with  goo goo and ga ga as their consent. And giving us stupid pictures too.

Good job. Your post has certainly contributed alot to this thread!  :D

Please retake English Paper 2

I give up. Didnt expect my opinions to be ridiculed by someone that's older and supposed to be more mature and knowledgeble. I'll stop posting here then.

http://asiafortress.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3238-everything-isnt-about-you-a-psa/#entry30513

Do you feel like you're playing dodgeball?

Like every rocket is flying straight towards you?

SoGetOverIt_Cover.png

Being judgmental, self-righteous, and going all "oh my god maybe I should just go home boohoo sniff" is not going to get you any sympathy votes.

I repeat, please retake English Paper 2.

If my meatshot was clearly meant for you I would be glad to take credit for it.

However you just love to shove your face into meatshots.

If i'm not being clear enough, nothing I mentioned in my initial post was in jest of YOU or your OPINION.

Get over yourself glass ego.

http://asiafortress.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3238-everything-isnt-about-you-a-psa/#entry30513

Do you feel like you're playing dodgeball?

Like every rocket is flying straight towards you?

SoGetOverIt_Cover.png

Being judgmental, self-righteous, and going all "oh my god maybe I should just go home boohoo sniff" is not going to get you any sympathy votes.

I repeat, please retake English Paper 2.

If my meatshot was clearly meant for you I would be glad to take credit for it.

However you just love to shove your face into meatshots.

If i'm not being clear enough, nothing I mentioned in my initial post was in jest of YOU or your OPINION.

Get over yourself glass ego.

You're right, man. Im truly sorry for being self-centered before. I jumped into conclusions before thinking properly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape

Waiting for the day that everyone is okay with sex with minors so I can go ahead and ask the permission of all little babies (male or female) if I can put my pee pee into their wee wee or poo poo and take their goo goo and ga ga as consent.

Nothing wrong since it was consensual!

tumblr_ladyf2xnQi1qb4yo4o1_500.jpg

- pedoyaro

Just so everyone is clear I don't want to fuck little male or female babies i just want to ask for their permission and receive goo-s and ga-s as consent.

"Hi Johnnie :) Can I fuck you up your poo poo?"

"goo goo ga ga"

"Ok thx for your consent, here's a lollipop :D"

no pun intended.