welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
deliaren

Jaeger's Tips and Tricks

old old olD OLD OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :> Michael Marcin :0

It's called sharing. No one cares if you've seen it, buddy.

It's called sharing. No one cares if you've seen it' date=' buddy.

[/quote']

ahem you also said something about my sharing of ahem something guide competitive ahem tf2 ahem...................... AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not being about geek man its just the Normal things you should know before playing a game online :<

Uhhh. These aren't normal things that you need to know.. You don't need these to play well either :S

well if you want to be thankful say it to Jaeger but i appreciate ...he is spreading his (Jaeger's) efforts...

[/quote']

ahem you also said something about my sharing of ahem something guide competitive ahem tf2 ahem...................... AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not being about geek man its just the Normal things you should know before playing a game online :<

Uhhh. These aren't normal things that you need to know.. You don't need these to play well either :S

well if you want to be thankful say it to Jaeger but i appreciate ...he is spreading his (Jaeger's) efforts...

Yes i said shameless advertising of your tf2 video in a thread which doesn't relate to it. Is that what you're talking about or is this something else?

[/quote']

Yes i said shameless advertising of your tf2 video in a thread which doesn't relate to it. Is that what you're talking about or is this something else?

Quake video you said and i am not talking about that i am talking about my sharings ive quoted it above from the other thread......

[/quote']

Quake video you said and i am not talking about that i am talking about my sharings ive quoted it above from the other thread......

I am here to quote what all has quoted.

yeah airshot that was my opinion that you don't need all those commands to play well because i know many people who don't and do perfectly fine without it. I never said anything about your guide being useless to everyone or something. your guide is great for those who want to use it. SO CALM DOWN.

yeah airshot that was my opinion that you don't need all those commands to play well because i know many people who don't and do perfectly fine without it. I never said anything about your guide being useless to everyone or something. your guide is great for those who want to use it. SO CALM DOWN.

Thats absolutely fine man but like 99.99% pros play with it so i doubt that.,,