This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Bob

our very own spectator hud for casting

Since teamfortress.tv has their own exclusive spectator hud for casting matches and other casters use other huds such as omp hud, i thought it would be neat to have our own af spectator hud that would be used during the casting of af-related matches by our own casters.

xSjBqLmh.jpg

I made a couple of labels and boxes for the team scores for ppl to keep up to date with each team's respective score.

rFEVPmBh.jpg

the  spectator scoreboard is without the local player stats (your own stats) because its redundant during casting. Will try to make it smaller and more compact

Its still a work in progress but i hope this would prove useful in the near future :D

• Like 2

what about removing the player icons and just using class icons on the left, then remove one column of the duplicated player names?

That was my initial plan but then each player's name and pts wont be aligned to their respective class icons. I would've made the scoreboard much more compact and cleaner but it could potentially confuse the caster and the viewer. 

It looks really good. But I personally don't enjoy the sharp blue / red. Do you mind, when releasing the HUD make it easier to modify colors? Or you could try a few others and post screenshots. I personally want the colors more slate.

Maybe an AF logo? VanillaTV's spectator HUD has their logo in a bunch of different places.

im working on this but im not sure if the server allows custom images.

It looks really good. But I personally don't enjoy the sharp blue / red. Do you mind, when releasing the HUD make it easier to modify colors? Or you could try a few others and post screenshots. I personally want the colors more slate.

I'll come up with various color schemes.

uOCQgEP.jpg

Made the scoreboard more compact. Removed the ping column too.

the transparent then no transparent really annoying. Make the tournament spec hud transparent?

im still working on this. Just been busy with my main hud. Currently waiting for rays to add my friend request and help me with some stuff

• Like 1

pretty much done with this. just need ppl to test. i removed the rounds won thing cause it's not working properly yet