This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Shounic

Admin Updates, New Rules & MASH!

except when people call in higher level pubs that defeat the purpose of the event of making teams even and making the competition closer

Our team had a MIA scout who just ditched the mash without notice. No subs were available either for scout. It was either we picked a sub fast or we spent time actually finding a sub who was of a equal skill level. Furthermore, we didn't even know who our player was lol.

I speak for my team and possibly for some others who found better subs than their replacement. Would you rather drag the tournament on or would you rather at least try to beat a better team?

Didn't mean to spoil this happy event but learnt to live with it possibly and put yourself in others shoes :)

Hope everyone had fun! There will be a write-up tonight warpping up the event. Thanks for coming, and thanks to the sub who helped us run the event smoothly!

Tiring as hell but lots of fun! Had many great moments playing together and bonding with people who I've never scrimmed with before :D

Thanks to miracles and slayer who really improved along the way, Netflux who was a scary as hell Scout/Sniper, Nova who was a great roamer, Shounic who is the most aggro Soldier/Demo ever, and Error who subbed for us and impressed everyone! :P

Great event, hope to have another event like that soon!

Yep, huge mentions to the subs who took the time off with such short notice to attend this mash and run it smoothly.

Will await that writeup Mr. Shounic :D