This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Madman

180114 SAVE THE DATE

Hi all, just an update that the date might be subject to change. I apologise for this inconvenience as we are trying to make the event as fun as possible for everyone and we seek your understanding and patience

It will definitely go ahead, but the exact date is still TBC.

Stay tuned for more updates

EH i changed my guard duty just for this okay. :D

We seek the understanding of the SG/(MY?) asiafortress community that this event will be a trial run ; Something we need to do in order to gauge our ability to hold something big, and to slowly grow through small steps at a time.

If we can make a small event successful, subsequently we will be able to plan future events more efficiently and effectively.

It's my way of being as transparent as possible to inform you guys that this event is a community effort, organized by a group with zero prior experience and with other commitments, but we definitely want to do our part in helping bond the community and help the game grow

We hope that you guys will help make this event successful, as a community :)

• Like 1

as long as everyone, even those who aren't involved as participants etc, comes down to show face itll be a blast. thats about as much support as you need to give :-)

Sign in to follow this