This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Downloads section for tf2 customisations :D

can we have some category for tf2 customisations too? I just realised that google project would not allow anymore new downloads some time early next year. So i thought using this site to upload my files would be much easier for me and for other ppl that want to use my files.

err cos to me it'll be great to have the files all on one website and in a list for easy browsing rather than mediafire. <_< 

• Like 1

u've gotta PM natapon on your opinion (he rarely reads forums busy with many stuffs ahem), its quite a good one. 

It's in the works. As soon as I figure out how to properly restrict by filetype, etc.

Let us know what customisations people would like to upload. Also, we've been thinking of setting a 50MB limit per account(cumulative). The default is 25MB.

It's in the works. As soon as I figure out how to properly restrict by filetype, etc.

Let us know what customisations people would like to upload. Also, we've been thinking of setting a 50MB limit per account(cumulative). The default is 25MB.

25mb is more than enough. But having a 50mb limit wont hurt anyone :D

After uploading, there is no visible indication about my uploaded file. I dont see it appearing in the latest files column and the downloads section. It only appears in the customisation tab eventhough it says there's 0 files in it while on the main downloads section. Thanks btw ^^

Edited by Bob