Format Discussion

How should the food fight be held?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Time

• WEEKEND STOMPFEST
    • TACTICAL ATTRITION FIGHT
  2. 2. Style

Hey Potatoes!

Some people have suggested to organize the competition like a ladder, some say do it like AFC, I think best way is to just settle via a vote. Here are the options:

TIME:

• WEEKEND STOMPFEST

We play all the matches in two days. Leaves more time to visit Santa and it's way more intense. Match after match of potatoes!! Server and mumble isn't an issue, we've sorted it out. The spectating would be difficult for those within the competition in the first day though because everyone would be playing around the same time.

• TACTICAL LONG-TERM WAR OF ATTRITION

We food fight once a week and we take it slow and EZ. Like AFC.

TOURNAMENT STYLE:

• DOUBLE ELIMINATION
  • EVERYONE PLAYS [X] MATCHES AND TEAMS WITH MOST POINTS BATTLE

I personally think the weekend stompfest + double elimination combo meal would be the tastiest but it's up to you guys!

:DDD

• Like 3

Double elim is better suited for something run over a short period of time, and group stages + playoffs is better suited for a long-running tournament.

I think it would have been more appropriate for the poll to ask for opinions on how long the tournament should run.

• Like 1

I've established that it's going to happen within the timeframe of around a month, so I think it's covered. But THANKS FOR THE INPUT DEAR ADMIN BRETHREN.

• Like 1