This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
ding

Commft Moments of Glory.

Hey guys. I think many of you are very capable of making it into the MoG in Commft. I think it would be great if you can submit something to help bring attention to the asian scene and even afl.

here is the post by CommFt

CommFT Moments Of Glory

Friday, 26 March 2010 09:41 Jesus

So, after reading Extine's post about the French daily Quick Action clips I've felt like starting up a similar series for North American TF2. Why? I thought it'll help put the spotlight on more players, to allow a wide range of players to shine in a daily clip showcasing the variety of players in the North American Team Fortress 2 scene, but I can't start this series without clips so read on if you're interested.

I'd like to just put a few requirements out there beforehand so we can get this show on the road.

Plays must be one minute or less

Plays must be demo files

Provide the tick number so I don't have to sift through your demo to find the clip.

The clip must be from league play or scrims.

Email me your demos http://scr.im/z6e.

Please put the following in your subject line, Quick Action Your in-game name, your class, your team name or tag and the tick number. Example. Quick Action - bOUT>Jesus - Scout - Blackout Project - Tick 45032 if you don't do this, chances are the clip won't be used (please do put the "Quick Action" at the beginning, it'll allow me to set up a filter for these emails so I can more promptly read them.)

What's the point of these clips if we already have a monthly top 10? Since they're daily it'll be a nice variety of clips as I'll try to do a different class each day. I'd like to start off with a request for demos now and start posting videos next week so then I can have a backlog to keep them coming.

Starting on Monday March 29th I'll release the first video, and from then on it'll be a daily occurrence to keep you all hooked to the Community Fortress Youtube channel.

Hopefully we can make this a daily thing. I'm willing to make the videos, I just need the clips. :D

-Jesus

EDIT - The series has gone through a name change to avoid plagiarizing the French, the clips are now called Community Fortress Moments of Glory and the first video will be up on the 29th of March.

main post edited with details.

I think you can also email the link which you uploaded your demo to, like mediafire or what not

“Double airshot”

This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video or group, please verify you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up.

huh?

“Double airshot”

This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users' date=' as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video or group, please verify you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up.

huh?

[/quote']

its a really sick airshot