welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
natapon

Ban Appeals

Name: ketiak100

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54717746

Why I got banned: So I was pugging last night and there was a pyro running full time to mid on cp_granary. It was getting annoying and we tried to voteban him but there was not enough people voting. After some frustration, people on my team started to leave as they were getting angry of the pyro. It was then 4v6 and I proceeded to leave too. The next day, I tried to join the pug server and it said that I had been banned.

Why I should be unbanned: I am sorry for leaving in the middle of a game without finding a sub. However, I am certain that I was not the only one who left that day because of the pyro without calling for a sub. I will call for a sub in the future if this happens again. This is my first and hopefully last time getting banned by asiafortress. I have read the guidelines again and I hope that the ban can be lifted : )

EDIT: I found the pyro offclasser :http: //steamcommunity.com/id/heartsforever/

Your situation has been acknowledged. Its kinda sucky that there are horrible players doing such stuffs but don't ever sink as low as them aye? Also, offclasser has been permanently banned until he makes an appeal. Your ban has been removed (do not wish to see your name getting banned again!).

• Like 1

Why I got banned : I left the game before getting someone to sub for me.

Why I should get unbanned : I had to leave to go for dinner, so i called for a sub and typed !sub since there were a couple of spectators. But it turns out they were afk, I did not know because i had to leave as soon as I called for a sub. I apologies for leaving and in turn causing the teams to be uneven, but i had no choice.

Why I got banned : I left the game before getting someone to sub for me.

Why I should get unbanned : I had to leave to go for dinner, so i called for a sub and typed !sub since there were a couple of spectators. But it turns out they were afk, I did not know because i had to leave as soon as I called for a sub. I apologies for leaving and in turn causing the teams to be uneven, but i had no choice.

Your ban has been removed.

Name:Miracle_

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54833018

Why I got banned: Leaving mid-pug as a Scout.

Why I should be unbanned: I was asking for a sub and I recall there were no subs except one or two that were afk and did not respond to the !sub request. I had to leave as fast as possible because I had to go follow to pick up my brother and I had to have my meals and have a shower. My TF2 was open because it's a habit. I'm sorry and I will repent.

Name:Miracle_

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54833018

Why I got banned: Leaving mid-pug as a Scout.

Why I should be unbanned: I was asking for a sub and I recall there were no subs except one or two that were afk and did not respond to the !sub request. I had to leave as fast as possible because I had to go follow to pick up my brother and I had to have my meals and have a shower. My TF2 was open because it's a habit. I'm sorry and I will repent.

Noted. Unbanned

name: Karma

LINK to your steam id:76561198056432604

why you got banned: Leave without getting a sub.

why you should be unbanned: Because the medic before needed to sub out and I was forced to sub even though I had to go soon. So when I had to go I was forced to leave as there were no specs in sub. I am quite new to PUGging too, and I have learned my mistake and will not do it again. I have read the PUG guides and understand what to do now.

acknowledged, unbanned

name: Luminous!

LINK to your steam id: STEAM_0:1:52082856

why you got banned: Off-classing.

why you should be unbanned: I'm very sorry and regretted for playing pyro full time because I thought I had to protect the combo from spam eventhough I was playing roamer. I have read the guides for competitive TF2 in the 6v6 format. I have learnt to not run pyro full-time eventhough the combo was getting spammed from the other team.

P.S I didnt see the warning(s) given by them. I was also banned during a roll to spec ._.

name:apples

LINK to your steam id:STEAM_0:1:66216366

why you got banned:I got lost connection when playing as a medic

why you should be unbanned:I have fix my internet,so i wont got lost connection again.And i will not broke the rules (if i have broke)

name: fr05ty

LINK to your steam id: STEAM_0:0:52360978

why you got banned: tf2 crashed and afl treated it like a dc without sub.

why you should be unbanned: it was an accident and i do hope to get unbanned.

name:wish

link to steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/j0nstah

why i got bannned: disconnecting before asking for sub

why i shud be unbanned: my ping was 700 i couldnt move or look around, let alone type !sub into the chat. The auto disconnect warning would show up for a while before disappearing again. I would occsionally hear some sounds but the rest of the time nothing was happening. So i had no choice but to disconnect or else i would probably be a burden to my team for being "afk" in spawn. However my internet is already fixed and has already been upgraded. i wanna get unbannned D:

name: clam

steam id: http://steamcommunit...61198050451561/

reason for ban: left before finding a sub

reason for unban: tf2 crashed so it was impossible for me to find a sub

name:wish

link to steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/j0nstah

why i got bannned: disconnecting before asking for sub

why i shud be unbanned: my ping was 700 i couldnt move or look around, let alone type !sub into the chat. The auto disconnect warning would show up for a while before disappearing again. I would occsionally hear some sounds but the rest of the time nothing was happening. So i had no choice but to disconnect or else i would probably be a burden to my team for being "afk" in spawn. However my internet is already fixed and has already been upgraded. i wanna get unbannned D:

name: fr05ty

LINK to your steam id: STEAM_0:0:52360978

why you got banned: tf2 crashed and afl treated it like a dc without sub.

why you should be unbanned: it was an accident and i do hope to get unbanned.

name:apples

why you should be unbanned:I have fix my internet,so i wont got lost connection again.And i will not broke the rules (if i have broke)

Hi all, I do not see your bans at all in http://asiafortress.mooo.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist , kindly link your bans from that page to me. thanks

Sorry for asking but is the 10min ban really necessary? People who dc due to a temporary problem are denied the chance to go back in the server and sub back in while people who truly do it with the intent to dodge medic etc. aren't really being stymied due to such a short ban. Seems abit redundant yaaaaa..

• Like 1

Sorry for asking but is the 10min ban really necessary? People who dc due to a temporary problem are denied the chance to go back in the server and sub back in while people who truly do it with the intent to dodge medic etc. aren't really being stymied due to such a short ban. Seems abit redundant yaaaaa..

I got messaged by two guys today too who I had to help unban for the 10 min ban and go through that hassle etc.

natapon removed the auto 10 min ban crap today while we were working on some of my local pug svrs (nata, thank you for this, seriously) so there shouldn't be a problem now. If you come across people still being banned, post again.

I would like to know if my ban would be appealed. It's number 82 on page 5. Thanks in advance.

Ban has been removed

EDIT : my lame name was swyN,now is apples,i still get banned, here the new one:

name:[Pa.bK]swyn

Name:Maverick (Turtle Blue MEFortress.com)

LINK to your public steam profile: http://steamcommunit...61197985597756/

steam id: STEAM_0:0:12666014

why you got banned: Reason afk

why you should be unbanned: I really like to have fun on pug and i will make sure not to repeat this again.

link to your ban protest:. http://asiafortress....=Turtle&Submit=

name: cloverella

LINK to your public steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cloverella

steam id: e.g: STEAM_0:0:41484397

why you got banned: bug exploit

why you should be unbanned: Horrible mistake on my part to grief in a pug using an exploit, I understand that I made a mistake treating the pug like a pub by abusing a map exploit and I realise that griefing is just as bad if not worse than dodging med/offclassing/leaving pugs as its just the same as treating the pug like a pub. I know that I've made a bad decision to do this in a pug and I wouldn't exploit this bug or any bugs in any maps in future.

link to your ban protest: http://asiafortress.mooo.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:41484397&advType=steamid&Submit

name: cloverella

LINK to your public steam profile: http://steamcommunit...m/id/cloverella

steam id: e.g: STEAM_0:0:41484397

why you got banned: bug exploit

why you should be unbanned: Horrible mistake on my part to grief in a pug using an exploit, I understand that I made a mistake treating the pug like a pub by abusing a map exploit and I realise that griefing is just as bad if not worse than dodging med/offclassing/leaving pugs as its just the same as treating the pug like a pub. I know that I've made a bad decision to do this in a pug and I wouldn't exploit this bug or any bugs in any maps in future.

link to your ban protest: http://asiafortress....=steamid

Ban reduced to one week.

name: Tr4in

steam id: 76561198078677044

why i got banned: battle medic

why i should be unbanned: So I was in mumble with the of whole of my team besides sq and seeing as we would be able to clearly win the game from the start (end game score 5-0) i decided to play around a bit, and use my needles/ubersaw more often. sq found this a annoying but gave no notice for me to stop. Through his annoyance he ended up reporting me mid game. I still gave quite a lot of heals, but i understand why i have been banned. I am sorry for my actions, and will be more considerate of other players.

name: Tr4in

steam id: 76561198078677044

why i got banned: battle medic

why i should be unbanned: So I was in mumble with the of whole of my team besides sq and seeing as we would be able to clearly win the game from the start (end game score 5-0) i decided to play around a bit, and use my needles/ubersaw more often. sq found this a annoying but gave no notice for me to stop. Through his annoyance he ended up reporting me mid game. I still gave quite a lot of heals, but i understand why i have been banned. I am sorry for my actions, and will be more considerate of other players.

I probably should have warned him personally before reporting (although I did state in all chat that our medic went spy and whatnot). It would be probably appropriate to cut his ban from a permanent one to something along the lines of a one week ban in my opinion. I'm not an admin though, and it's up to your discretion to decide on what to do with tr4in.

• Like 2