Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
natapon

Ban Appeals

Name : Hazilla

Steam id : STEAM_0:0:30428406

why you got banned : leaving pugs in the middle of the game

why should be unbanned : Well firstly im not sure it was an actual pub, we had 3 people who left the first 5 minutes of the game so it got really boring and it was not worth staying in the game.. There were no specs so I wasn't sure how to leave without getting banned + i really forgot rules and just left the server without thinking. I had to leave because I had to go pray, please un ban me, in the future i promise to obey the rules.

name: Karma

LINK to your steam id:76561198056432604

why you got banned: No idea.

why you should be unbanned: Can't say why until I know why I've been banned.

Name : Hazilla

Steam id : STEAM_0:0:30428406

why you got banned : leaving pugs in the middle of the game

why should be unbanned : Well firstly im not sure it was an actual pub, we had 3 people who left the first 5 minutes of the game so it got really boring and it was not worth staying in the game.. There were no specs so I wasn't sure how to leave without getting banned + i really forgot rules and just left the server without thinking. I had to leave because I had to go pray, please un ban me, in the future i promise to obey the rules.

"forgetting" a simple rule such as not abandoning a game without having your replacement in first, then promising the obey the rules which you "forgot" and having been banned before. plus being an admin for mefortress. have i left out anything? oh yea, needing to go for your prayers yet you commit to a pug.

I didnt know about that im kinda new to pugging

so read the guides. when you show that you understand and have applied what you have learnt from the guides, your ban will be reduced

name: kiweh

LINK to your steam id: http://steamcommunit...61198074405777/

why you got banned: I didn't roll into spec fast enough and had to play medic, third time in a row it happened, I got frustrated and left without thinking about the team.

why you should be unbanned: I've learnt that I should consider how all the other players in a pug will feel should their medic leave, and I won't do it again in the future, and I need to be more patient and control my temper.

link to your ban protest: http://asiafortress.mooo.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:57070024&advType=steamid&Submit

Name : BrunoWTF

Steam id : brunowtf_ert

why you got banned : leaving pug as medic mid-game without !sub

why should be unbanned : I had to eat dinner, and had notified the players in the game twice, while asking my teammates to switch to medic. Also, I was a replacement medic, and the original medic left without any explanation (I could not recall his/her name, so if an admin would check the logs, that would be great). That being said, I understand that I should not have left the server while the game is still in progress, especially since I was the medic. For that I apologize to everyone who was affected by my misjudged actions. I promise that I will not purposely leave the server due to my own problems mid-game again, and will refrain from joining a game when I know I may have to leave soon.

your bans have been reduced to a week, take this time to read guides and apply.

LINK to your steam id:

why you got banned: Leaving without a sub.

why you should be unbanned: My mother was calling me for dinner for a long time, and there were no spectators so I had no choice.

Name : Soren

STEAM_0:0:53015812

Why I got banned : Leaving without getting a sub

Why I should get unbanned : It was my first time playing a pug, I should have read the rules before I jumped into playing pugs and know pug etiquette such as getting a sub before leaving. I will abide the rules set from now on and am terribly sorry to my team whom I have left without a sub and will never do it again.

Name : Soren

STEAM_0:0:53015812

Why I got banned : Leaving without getting a sub

Why I should get unbanned : It was my first time playing a pug, I should have read the rules before I jumped into playing pugs and know pug etiquette such as getting a sub before leaving. I will abide the rules set from now on and am terribly sorry to my team whom I have left without a sub and will never do it again.

ban reduced to 1 week from now

LINK to your steam id:76561198056432604

why you got banned: Leave without getting a sub.

why you should be unbanned: Because the medic before needed to sub out and I was forced to sub even though I had to go soon. So when I had to go I was forced to leave as there were no specs in sub. I am quite new to PUGging too, and I have learned my mistake and will not do it again. I have read the PUG guides and understand what to do now.

Name : snowiie

STEAM_0:0:45926205

Why I got banned : exploiting a bug in a pug

Why I should get unbanned : It was a terrible decision out of curiosity I had heard about the bug from a friend and had seen it done in a pug server after the pug has ended and I wanted to try it out for one round, so I did. It was a pretty early pug by standards and I thought that no one would mind me doing so and even have a laugh since it was that early. I regret my choice and would not do it again, I will also not share the bug with anyone to prevent its abuse

Why I should get unbanned : It was a terrible decision out of curiosity I had heard about the bug from a friend and had seen it done in a pug server after the pug has ended and I wanted to try it out for one round, so I did. It was a pretty early pug by standards and I thought that no one would mind me doing so and even have a laugh since it was that early. I regret my choice and would not do it again, I will also not share the bug with anyone to prevent its abuse

To ALL reading this : bug exploits should never be done in PUGs cause it ruins the experience for players. Please do it elsewhere! Our admins will no longer tolerate any future exploits done in our servers (meaning if you get banned for using an exploit, your ban may now last from week(s)/months/perma).

Snowie, bans reduced to a week.

name: SirLiony

LINK to your steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SirLiony/

why you got banned: Chatting too much.

why you should be unbanned: Yes I do know that we are not allowed to spam, but I was enjoying myself too much until I forget the rules. I promise I won't spam a lot again. Ever since I firgure out why I was ban, I don't chat that much anymore. And without PUG, I felled very boring in TF2. I could not find any better PUG, because all others were empty and when it is not, it is super cancerous.

link to your ban protest: http://asiafortress.mooo.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:57484371&advType=steamid&Submit

name: SirLiony

LINK to your steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SirLiony/

why you got banned: Chatting too much.

why you should be unbanned: Yes I do know that we are not allowed to spam, but I was enjoying myself too much until I forget the rules. I promise I won't spam a lot again. Ever since I firgure out why I was ban, I don't chat that much anymore. And without PUG, I felled very boring in TF2. I could not find any better PUG, because all others were empty and when it is not, it is super cancerous.

link to your ban protest: http://asiafortress.mooo.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:57484371&advType=steamid&Submit

Dear SirChattyLion,

You are allowed to chat, by all means, if it makes the server lighter, happier and more relaxing but do be careful of whatever you say.. (eg. in a heated pug/fights going on/to admins/etc). Do not cross those lines again! You have been unbanned!

Sincerely,

Teal knight in shining armor

name : Яawrination E²

LINK to i steam id : http://steamcommunity.com/id/rawrination/

why i got banned : Leaving before getting a sub

why i should be unbanned : I did not know that i could not leave the server before the subs enters it , i was in a hurry to meet my friend for dinner and i did not have time to wait. I hope you will understand.

Thank you for your time.

LINK to i steam id : http://steamcommunity.com/id/rawrination/

why i should be unbanned : I did not know that i could not leave the server before the subs enters it , i was in a hurry to meet my friend for dinner and i did not have time to wait. I hope you will understand.

Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

name: justin.

link to steam ID: http://steamcommunit...m/id/trickeryyy

why I got banned : leaving before getting a sub

why I should be unbanned : My computer crashed and I couldn't get back and sub back in. So it was completely out of the ordinary and yes I do understand that I have to !sub to request for a sub before leaving, just that I couldn't due to my com crashing and it not being able to restart until now resulted in that. Apologies.

name: justin.

link to steam ID: http://steamcommunit...m/id/trickeryyy

why I got banned : leaving before getting a sub

why I should be unbanned : My computer crashed and I couldn't get back and sub back in. So it was completely out of the ordinary and yes I do understand that I have to !sub to request for a sub before leaving, just that I couldn't due to my com crashing and it not being able to restart until now resulted in that. Apologies.

Ban has been removed

• Like 1

LINK to i steam id : http://steamcommunit...id/rawrination/

Thank you for your time.

Do understand that ppl who do not get a sub before leaving may ruin pugs and give those who have waited for a long time to start one an unpleasant experience. Hope you won't do that again or if you do know that there is insufficient time, do not join the pug (if there are no spectators at all). Your ban has been removed.

i hope you have learnt your lesson. repent child.

• Like 2

name: dynehmite.

LINK to your steam id:http://steamcommunity.com/id/dynehmite

why you got banned: for leaving without a sub

why you should be unbanned: i left because i had to restart steam and to fix my mumble overlay during the ready up phase , i did not know that before the game has started , i had to call for a sub too before i left. I am sorry for this incident as i thought you only had to get a sub during the game. thank you for your time .

EDIT: I'm sorry if i wasn't supposed to post my ban appeal here as the ban is 3 hours and banned from the console instead of an admin. I just wanted to make sure that I clear up this incident.

Name: ketiak100

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54717746

Why I got banned: So I was pugging last night and there was a pyro running full time to mid on cp_granary. It was getting annoying and we tried to voteban him but there was not enough people voting. After some frustration, people on my team started to leave as they were getting angry of the pyro. It was then 4v6 and I proceeded to leave too. The next day, I tried to join the pug server and it said that I had been banned.

Why I should be unbanned: I am sorry for leaving in the middle of a game without finding a sub. However, I am certain that I was not the only one who left that day because of the pyro without calling for a sub. I will call for a sub in the future if this happens again. This is my first and hopefully last time getting banned by asiafortress. I have read the guidelines again and I hope that the ban can be lifted : )

EDIT: I found the pyro offclasser :http: //steamcommunity.com/id/heartsforever/