Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
natapon

Ban Appeals

Name : gilga

Steam id : reikisubagyo

why you got banned : leaving a pug before there is a replace

why should be unbanned : i have to go really urgent that time, theres no spec. i should not have played a pug when i know i was going to go. for that i would like to apologize, i wont do that mistake again.

ban reduced to a week, spend this one week reading guides and improving your game.

ban reduced to a week, spend this one week reading guides and improving your game.

thanks nata, and btw Reason leave without getting a sub as medic

i wasnt a medic that time, i was a soldier:/

name: Anonymous

LINK to your steam id: STEAM_0:1:57816250

why you got banned: I got banned for saying ''no u'' to natapon when he said i was shit at roamer

why you should be unbanned: I was pushing responsibility on the medic that it was his fault that he died and not mine, when it should have been my fault. Protato ballz is an actual friend of mine in real life and i meant no offense to him. I know i should not have rebutted at Natapon, as it was very disrespectful and i should accept all criticism, especially from an experienced player like him who is a veteran at TF2. I apologize for my mistakes and i will not repeat it again.

name: protato

steamid: potatoballz

why you got banned: I got banned for going battlemedic in the last minute of the game and opposing natapon's banning of anonymous, who was in the same server

why you should be unbanned: i was being stupid and was trying to rush the demo and failed. i really should have just stayed with the pocket and demo to heal them. i am really sorry for being stupid and i wont repeat this mistake again

name: Anonymous

LINK to your steam id: STEAM_0:1:57816250

why you got banned: I got banned for saying ''no u'' to natapon when he said i was shit at roamer

why you should be unbanned: I was pushing responsibility on the medic that it was his fault that he died and not mine, when it should have been my fault. Protato ballz is an actual friend of mine in real life and i meant no offense to him. I know i should not have rebutted at Natapon, as it was very disrespectful and i should accept all criticism, especially from an experienced player like him who is a veteran at TF2. I apologize for my mistakes and i will not repeat it again.

name: protato

steamid: potatoballz

why you got banned: I got banned for going battlemedic in the last minute of the game and opposing natapon's banning of anonymous, who was in the same server

why you should be unbanned: i was being stupid and was trying to rush the demo and failed. i really should have just stayed with the pocket and demo to heal them. i am really sorry for being stupid and i wont repeat this mistake again

Read the guides in the mentor section, know the pug etiquettes.

http://asiafortress....complete-guide/

http://asiafortress....-and-mentoring/

You shouldn't jump straight into pugs without knowing what to expect and what is expected of you. When you understand these expectations, I will reduce your ban.

Yes, i have read the guides in the mentor section and understood what i have to do in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Same here, the guides were really useful!

what have you two applied from the guides?

As a medic

#1. When playing pugs, stay with demo/pocket, don't rush out as battlemedic.

#2. If roamer jumps too slowly during rollout, screw him and continue forward to heal pocket

#3. Keep the heals on the pocket and demo most of the time, heal roamer only if he's really low or needs to jump. Buff scouts to go in

#4. Pop don't drop

I have learned the etiquette required when playing in AFL Pugs and the different roles of each class, when to offclass and when to not, and that even though the roamer's job is not to pocket the medic, but when the medic is in need of help any available classes must help.

As a medic

#1. When playing pugs, stay with demo/pocket, don't rush out as battlemedic.

#2. If roamer jumps too slowly during rollout, screw him and continue forward to heal pocket

#3. Keep the heals on the pocket and demo most of the time, heal roamer only if he's really low or needs to jump. Buff scouts to go in

#4. Pop don't drop

I have learned the etiquette required when playing in AFL Pugs and the different roles of each class, when to offclass and when to not, and that even though the roamer's job is not to pocket the medic, but when the medic is in need of help any available classes must help.

bans reduced to 1 week. i hope this helps.

name: www.advancedaimbot.com

LINK to your steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/ sofabulous/

why you got banned: Left without typing !sub

why you should be unbanned: I have learnt my lesson and also read the rules of PUG. I shall obey them next time and make certain that this does not happen again.

name: ZELR4R

LINK to your steam id: 76561198073855904

why you got banned: I was playing as a subbed-in demo. I went afk for a while as it was really urgent, and I forgot to type in "!sub". At that time, there were lots of spectators that could have replaced me while I was afk, and it is my own fault I got banned.

why you should be unbanned: I feel remorseful and I have learnt my lesson. I am really sorry that I disrupted the pug, and I do wish to play competitively again.

I was supposed to be unbanned already but i still am for some reason. Any admin can help?

Read the guides above. When you understand what is expected of you, I will reduce your ban.

Read the guides above. When you understand what is expected of you, I will reduce your ban.

I understand that if i want to leave the game i need to think about my team and get a replacement before i leave

and to be cooperative with my teamates.

I understand that if i want to leave the game i need to think about my team and get a replacement before i leave

and to be cooperative with my teamates.

ban reduced to 3 weeks

name: kiweh

LINK to your steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074405777/

why you got banned: I didn't roll into spec fast enough and had to play medic, third time in a row it happened, I got frustrated and left without thinking about the team.

why you should be unbanned: I've learnt that I should consider how all the other players in a pug will feel should their medic leave, and I won't do it again in the future, and I need to be more patient and control my temper.

link to your ban protest: http://asiafortress.mooo.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:57070024&advType=steamid&Submit

Name : BrunoWTF

Steam id : brunowtf_ert

why you got banned : leaving pug as medic mid-game without !sub

why should be unbanned : I had to eat dinner, and had notified the players in the game twice, while asking my teammates to switch to medic. Also, I was a replacement medic, and the original medic left without any explanation (I could not recall his/her name, so if an admin would check the logs, that would be great). That being said, I understand that I should not have left the server while the game is still in progress, especially since I was the medic. For that I apologize to everyone who was affected by my misjudged actions. I promise that I will not purposely leave the server due to my own problems mid-game again, and will refrain from joining a game when I know I may have to leave soon.

name: kiweh

LINK to your steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074405777/

why you got banned: I didn't roll into spec fast enough and had to play medic, third time in a row it happened, I got frustrated and left without thinking about the team.

why you should be unbanned: I've learnt that I should consider how all the other players in a pug will feel should their medic leave, and I won't do it again in the future, and I need to be more patient and control my temper.

link to your ban protest: http://asiafortress.mooo.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:57070024&advType=steamid&Submit

Hey, apologies on posting here but you do realise there's a medic opt out button if you rolled last the previous pug yeah? Or is it not working?

Hey, apologies on posting here but you do realise there's a medic opt out button if you rolled last the previous pug yeah? Or is it not working?

I didnt know about that im kinda new to pugging