This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Hazilla

LFT Scout/Soldier Div3/2

GG Off Topic.

All im saying is that the asian community is not very welcoming and kind to beginners which is not fair.

how about stop saying shit to ppl u don't know

and pls asia is the best community ever

GG Off Topic.

All im saying is that the asian community is not very welcoming and kind to beginners which is not fair.

In case you haven't noticed, it already hasn't been on topic midway through the first page.

We've all seen our fair share of newbies joining and not knowing how to play the game whatsoever, saying they don't want to med.. playing like a pub.. not reading the rules.. and it just ruins the game for everyone. Well, not everyone exactly, since the newcomers don't exactly know what's going on.

Somewhere along the way, they either stick it out and learn, improve, or they leave. Those making their way into the 'acceptance' phase, goodie for them. Those who don't, well, no one's gonna miss them.

I don't know where you grew up in, but you gotta accept that nothing in life is fair. Take it with a pinch of salt, and don't gun me down :)

no moneh liaos :< saving for new ciem :3

haha getting UM ciems or jh16 freqphase or?

GG Off Topic.

Actually if you follow what people say you'll be okay. (don't run sniper 24/7)

haha getting UM ciems or jh16 freqphase or?

Actually leaning towards getting the Rooth ls8+ after hearing it 2 weeks ago. Just that the turnaround time might be 2months+. Miracles have clarity, but to me lack a bit of bass and it's a little too cold. The jh13fp and jh16fp I would love, but Jaben jack up the price so much and I don't want to order directly from states. Originally wanted the Heir Audio 8a but lost interest after the wizard left..

You should test the ls8 and 8+ by Rooth. I think it's the best value for dollar without sacrificing quality.

Edit: Probably heading down to Stereo tonight to test the Miracles again with the Virus from Toxic Cable~ people say it improves the bass + adds warmth without sacrificing clarity, but need to try it for myself :)

• Like 3

Actually leaning towards getting the Rooth ls8+ after hearing it 2 weeks ago. Just that the turnaround time might be 2months+. Miracles have clarity, but to me lack a bit of bass and it's a little too cold. The jh13fp and jh16fp I would love, but Jaben jack up the price so much and I don't want to order directly from states. Originally wanted the Heir Audio 8a but lost interest after the wizard left..

You should test the ls8 and 8+ by Rooth. I think it's the best value for dollar without sacrificing quality.

Edit: Probably heading down to Stereo tonight to test the Miracles again with the Virus from Toxic Cable~ people say it improves the bass + adds warmth without sacrificing clarity, but need to try it for myself :)

http://imgur.com/pBB2qBm

let's go