This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Hazilla

LFT Scout/Soldier Div3/2

Guide to become most bipolar popular person in AFL

Go mge : Put ur name as Hazilla. Play cheap , talk shit when ppl play cheap.

Remove before losing.

Win pinkie and say : who the hell is this aycan kid, I remember owning his ass.

Go make thread in AFL : Want to become div 1 in afl ( Beat aycan, natapon , babel , blah blah blah)

Post frag from tf2lobby

=> Profit

• Like 2

I wouldn't want to be sucked up to, I, just like the other asiafortress members, am expressing my dislike for Hazilla.

Hazilla, you're steering this conversation away from the main subject, the fact that you have disrespected not only many veterans of AF, but also many of the average AF players.

I love how you guys are short tempered..

First time i played in an af pug everyone is shouting and me and trying to kick me because of the fact that i didn't know how to play pugs. I thought pugs are up there for people to gain more experience and learn more... Guess not in af

The first time I played with you, you scolded me for having no aim? and now u are saying how people are shouting at u. What a hypocrite hahahahahahahahahahaa

• Like 4

i didnt treat u anyhow when i first talked to you. Merely told u what to do, and ur instant reply was "if u had aim i wouldnt need to protect you". Just because there are some people with rude manners in the community, doesnt mean it applies for everyone. And returning the favour of being rude doesnt make urself any better from what u call others as "everyone is shouting". Damm you should look at yourself in the mirror first before saying that others treat u with disrespect, cause you are one of them as well.

Hazilla Prime™: me coming to own u all

this is wt u said when u came here around a year ago

well i guess some kid didnt grow up through these 12 months eh

The first time I played with you, you scolded me for having no aim? and now u are saying how people are shouting at u. What a hypocrite hahahahahahahahahahaa

I'm treating you lot like you treated me.... Just returning the favor.

fking shit can u read dog ?

Even a vietnamese can understand wat he say retard

• Like 2

The community can be unfriendly and unforgiving to many new players. Pretty sure the first PUGs many of us played were rough, but you don't see us complaining and scolding others (Does not include Hazilla).

Most of the community was pissed at me from the start and then I had had enough Giving A Shit About Others.

i think no one give a crab about you so we will be fine without you