This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
natapon

Asiafortress Academy

which player are you? also, please compress the demo before uploading. And try not to use mediafire, the download is at 3.7KB/s at the moment.

Willing to train every fri sat and sun if possible. After nov 5 I can play everyday. Will give all my effort to train. Main is scout, second solly want to improve greatly on that. Thank you. 14 hours on scout and 40 hours on solly, mostly rocket jumping getting quite decent at it now.

Thank you.

Willing to train every fri sat and sun if possible. After nov 5 I can play everyday. Will give all my effort to train. Main is scout, second solly want to improve greatly on that. Thank you. 14 hours on scout and 40 hours on solly, mostly rocket jumping getting quite decent at it now.

Thank you.

What guides have you read and applied?

It seems to me that many of the "mentees" have dissapeared after one question etc. As a mentee, it is your responsibility to engage your/the mentors. I don't expect my mentors to be having to chase you for demos/progress. Take interest in your own improvement/learning.

I'm looking for a demo mentor.

A demo is here

https://www.dropbox....nal_red_blu.dem

this is your 1st post, nobody knows who you are because you did not introduce yourself. no details were given about the demo. was it a match/scrim? what was the level of play? also, it would be good to zip/7z the demo before uploading to save time.

i currently have 1 active mentee, will be taking 1-2 more for 1-on-1 mentoring, pm me if interested!

pls do not make me spoonfeed you, get urself ready for anything required to apply for mentoring first and i will be more than welcomed to help :)

mentee list:

arjun (roamer)

Demo is from process and I was playing a pug I think was decent at that time because I'm not in a team at the moment. I think I'm currently in Division 3.

Name : Luminous!

Main Class: Demoman

Experience : None :( Can do decent rollouts on famous maps like granary, badlands and process. ( I'm still aiming to be better )

Steam Profile Link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/lumiplayspyro

Can't zip it in dropbox. Won't let me upload it.

Sign in to follow this