BABY BLUE

ETCETC

ARE GUYS

• Like 1

while we knew moneky is leaving to usa

lime's school transfer happened after the registration

even though we have other subs in our roster

most of them are either quitting or leaving to other countries

another point i'd like to put up is teammates that are leaving never tell me the truth

they, i mean moneky, told me multiple times that he would play for us even he's in the states

it's my fault for falling for such an obvious lie, but him being dishonest is also what i would like to blame

this is pretty much what color gaming is in now

I promised you beforehand that I was able to play in the USA because I had FIOS back in Seattle and it wasn't until 2 days before I left that I was informed I am going to my brother's place in Arizona which has fucking DSL which means the internet there is shit and slow. TBH HK internet is so fucking blazing fast I might consider moving to HK for life. Anyways while in the USA I could play in Cali servers with 70 ping and 100 ping playing in Washington servers, shit would spike and stuff. I even tried to play on hsp but the ping was at 250.... and unstable, unstable as in my ping shooting up to 3000 for 5 minutes, not really comfortable if you're used to playing in a lagless environment like when I was in HK. So yeah, I guess I lied about being able to play in the USA after arriving at my bro's place. America is slow as fuck, ISP takes all your money and give you dial up.

On the other hand, if I was in Seattle I would've had around 150-200 ping stable.

Teal, since I'm only after honkie girls I can't introduce to any white girls cause they're bitchy as fuck in USA (fat also) and black girls are just repulsive. But if u wan honkie girls go to hong kong.

Anyways Im in switzerland for school on an ultrabook that can only play LoL at 40 FPS tops... fucking LoL who the hell likes this shit unless you were depressed as fuck and about to kill yourself until you realize there are shitnerds like you on the internet that plays this game called LoL.

Oh, USA pug sucks btw unless you're well known. Pug.NA treats you like shit unless.. theres nobody left on IRC and even then the picking process is horrible. Expect to play medic and have invite players rage at you. TF2mix is funny cause I'm not allowed to play my best class cause I "rape" too hard =_=? And I was offered to join Open teams hue hue.

So yeah, my TF2 career is over :( I miss this game and the afl community, wish I stayed in HK longer to finish up AFC with color.

<3 Mev

• Like 2

I can't introduce to any white girls cause they're bitchy as fuck in USA (fat also) and black girls are just repulsive.

Wow

Sign in to follow this