This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
PizZAwow

PizZA's Guide To Be An Invite Level Player

Hey guys today I would like to share a little secret about how to be an invite level player.

To begin with I would like to tell you guys that TF2 isn't an easy game. You'll need to work very hard to get on top and be a div 1 player. If you guys really wanna be an Invite Level Player then their are two ways, either you work hard or you buy the secret ingredient to become a pro gamer.

I wouldn't be describing the hard way because I never used it myself. If you prefer the hard way then go read Spammah's Guide To Become Pro At Classes. I'll just be focussing on the other way i.e. where you get the secret ingredient which gives you the magical power.

For the first time ever, I introduce you people to the Gaming Food - Fuel The Flight

There are a lot of options for the people who wish to become a pro gamer without actually spending hours into a game. These products are specially made for gamers who wish to improve their game and take it to the next level. Even the Pro Gamers Like fatal1ty ( 12 Times World Champion ) uses these to improve their game and to stay step ahead of the others. So without wasting time lets talk about the gamin food

Nuts Of Destruction :

You are number one on the server. You're lobbin' frags and poppin' head-shots like a beast! It's a position you don't take for granted because you know being a top dog is no easy task - it takes skill, focus, reflexes, and the moral ambiguity to end the virtual life without so much as a second thought. Right now the only opponent you have to worry about is that ugly Harpy-Queen known ad fatigue.

Luckily you always keep some Nuts Of Destruction close by for times like these. After downing the pack of delicious, anch chili lime peanut infused with pulse pounding energy, you're ready to continue your reign of terror until you've caused every last enemy to ragequit.

Youtube Video :

For any other information regarding this product or for other products please visit this website : http://www.gamerfood.com/

My personal experience was good and it has improved my game alot. This is my Aimbot, WallHack, Speedhack etc.

If you have questions regarding the product then feel free to PM me on steam.

Special Thanks To Andrew And All The Members Of Team Colors For All Their Help And Support <3

You either die a hero.....Or you live long enough to see yourself become a bad boi

I Love You All and By The Way I'm not an INVITE Level Player Myself.

THAT'S WHY YOU'RE ASKING ME FOR THE LINKS

I'm not giving you I'll keep DEM GAMER FOODS TO MYSELF

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Sign in to follow this