This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Garand

AFC7 : Queries

Hello Garand, AFC7 will start somewhere between last week of June till first week of July. May end some time in August.

So now we have 9 div 2 teams, which means that if we're playing for 7 weeks(rounds), we won't play against one of the teams?

Also curious about div 3, will each team play against every team in the division? Like playing two teams in one week?

Not all teams will be playing for the divisions they signed up for. Some will be pushed up to a higher division.

• Like 1

3G. Map Selection

In each match thread, the home and away team will be specified as well as the map pool for that round. Maps are fixed for each round. Click here to view the map list for AFC7.

Does this mean we have to pick one map out of that certain map pool or play two maps , because i think one week one map would be easier to handle :/

No, you play both maps. A map a week would equate to the team with more experience in the selected map winning. This might not necessarily equate to a proper win, as the losing team might have more experience with the other map.

1:22 PM - color. And: is it ok for a team to collect the team's POV demo then submitting it to the net rather than having everyone uploading their own demo?

10:59 PM - natural expansion: ask in the query thread

Sure, if it makes things easier for everyone. Just name it Division_Round_TeamName_Opponent_Map for the file you're uploading to the site. But have it so that the individual demo files are named the standard way as decided on the demo submission thread. http://asiafortress.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2970-afc7-demo-submission/ which would be Division_Round_TeamName_Player_Opponent_Map_Type.

Thanks for asking!

Round Robin:

For every MAP TIE, each team is awarded 1 point each. Ties are not permitted in KOTH maps.

Draws are allowed for CP maps. There are no golden caps for round robin.

For every MAP WIN, the team is awarded 2 points.

Teams can draw matches, resulting in 2 points per team.

Playoffs:

There are NO DRAWS in the playoffs. All draws have to go to a golden cap: first to cap the last point, or a 10 minute hold on the mid point. The playoffs are a best-of-three match, so there are also no draws for matches. All playoff matches need to have a clear winner determined by the three maps.

E.g. Team A wins Map 1, Teams A wins Map 2 = Team A wins round. If Team B wins Map 2, both teams go on to Map 3, and the winner of Map 3 = winner of round. No draws allowed.

During a match, one of my team members crashed and had connectivity issues and this we brought it a sub, however he did not record the map and only thus had 1 of the 2 maps recorded.

Is there any sort of penalty in this case? As we had to bring in our sub halfway during the scrim

I only close one eye once.

Ensure that the next time this does not happen again for the same team, especially not the same player.

Hi there I have a question....what if half of my team might not be able to submit the demos for the 1st round match(both maps)?

I think they did not have prec installed in the first place.

If you don't have p-rec, there's manual recording.

This should be the first and last warning for any team with regards to submitting demos. You don't have PREC = manual record. Simple as that.

If you have to stop your demo recording because of invisible models, start the recording again. I don't see why it's so hard.

I have some questions about the demo file of PKK and JOVI

First,my prec actually working and show recording in viaduct. But at the end of match,the demo file didn't generate.The worse is that the server doesn't even have SourceTV....so what should we do?

Second,JOVI's computer got a virus , so he restored data and back to the time before match,luckly i have stv demo but only got one.

Plz help us ,we dont want to be ejected AFC7 !

You're only given one chance before the first warning. Make sure this does not happen for your other rounds.

Sign in to follow this