Do you'll want a 2v2 bball event?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you'll want a 2v2 bball event?

• Yes
    • No

I had this idea in my head also but I was too shy to post it :D

yes fucking please best map in the world

PS i haven't played it in AGES :[

If any of you'll are willing to be the main "mod" for it, then pass me a pm, i'll provide you'll with the exact rules.

will be a special bball team lololol

lets run it after the afl league man' date=' I think admins are tired enough doing the main afl things.

[/quote']

After the afl or during it, I don't think it would take long? I wouldn't mind doing the whole thing during may. It's very easy really. And the team limit will be made to 20 or something. Wouldn't take too long. :)

What about the ping differences? Bball is about projectiles so the ping differences matters a lot. Why not just make it a local (sg/my servers) bball tournament but other countries can join if they want.

What about the ping differences? Bball is about projectiles so the ping differences matters a lot. Why not just make it a local (sg/my servers) bball tournament but other countries can join if they want.

yeah,

bigfoot is not allowed tho, youre too pro....!!!

yeah' date='

bigfoot is not allowed tho, youre too pro....!!!

[/quote']

wtf you replied under 1 min

Well actually, I think basketball is a great idea! However, I think 2 players in a basketball team is insufficient and suggest it being a 5v5 and we need to find a suitable basketball court. Unfortunately, this may mean that foreign players have to travel to Singapore to participate in this event.

No one's stopping you guys from running your side-events. If you've got the resources, a few guys with brains and proper organizational skills, then go ahead and start a Bball event.

nah, football needs a full 11 players, i think a good football match will be a real treat to all those dotards stuck behind their pc's.

btw bigfoot, you're banned from football for really obvious reasons, your big foot can kick a ball and the keeper would drop dead because your toe hit his balls.

Whats wrong with bball?

everything

You seem familiar JT umm,, you got asian people in yarr steam list but what the fak i dont know who are you hommeh