This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Madman

Competitive Tribes Ascend in Asia

I've found a small but budding competitive scene for tribes ascend in the region (singaporean servers), they have mumble and pug daily. Currently theres around 30 players filling up 3 teams.

Now I know many of you have pubbed this game in the past and I would like to gather a bunch of TF2ers to form a comp team or at least join in on their pugs every once in a while as a show of support. Games are played in 7v7 or 8v8 but I only have around three guys now (r3sty, 6x, myself).

Anyone interested? I'm particularly interested in recruiting a sniper and a juggernaut.

• Like 1

practice predefined routes you find on youtube and you'll eventually get better at freestyle skiing

a word of warning though if you find TF2 rollouts tough, the tribes 300+ routes will make you rage. I took like 5 hours to learn some of the routes during the beta and then they changed the map so it wouldn't work LOL

I've found a small but budding competitive scene for tribes ascend in the region (singaporean servers), they have mumble and pug daily. Currently theres around 30 players filling up 3 teams. Now I know many of you have pubbed this game in the past and I would like to gather a bunch of TF2ers to form a comp team or at least join in on their pugs every once in a while as a show of support. Games are played in 7v7 or 8v8 but I only have around three guys now (r3sty, 6x, myself). Anyone interested? I'm particularly interested in recruiting a sniper and a juggernaut.

Hihi, just saw this on Google, started playing somewhere around April 2012, and quitted last year. Starting to play back, managed to pull my KD from 0.70 (approx, kinda regretted playing Sentinel when I can't snipe for nuts) to 0.91, and it's still increasing. Doombringer/Brute player here, Heavy Generator Offense/Defence role.

hi dirtuy, unfortunately you're a little late, our TF2 season is starting again and most of us would rather spend time training our main game hahaha.

Here are the mumble details for the tribes puggers you can ask around and let them know you're new

ip 106.187.95.211

port 64738

hi dirtuy, unfortunately you're a little late, our TF2 season is starting again and most of us would rather spend time training our main game hahaha. Here are the mumble details for the tribes puggers you can ask around and let them know you're new ip 106.187.95.211 port 64738

Haha sure, no problem ^^

Sign in to follow this