This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14

mel

mel, to put it simply you are a DM master. How many times have you heard about someone maining a sniper? Well, that's you. You take advantage of your ridiculous aiming skills to put everyone including div1 players to shame. Your ability to snipe close-quarter enemy scouts is quite impressive and you are able to consistently top the scoreboard in most pugs with any class you play. I/we have seen you produce airshots with more ease than half of the div1 asian players. Your notoriety for offclassing in pugs has earned you the term 'mel the offclasser' and this makes me/us curious about your motivations and ambitions in 6's. Frags are nice, important frags are better. Study the game, study advantage/disadvantage. You need a goal or a purpose to have movement in a game. You need to be able to know what to win and how to win to use your aim.

tl;dr: can be the next big thing if pushed in the right direction

8.2/10 (sg)

CrimsonFireBird

Bless your soul, you do try and give it your all and you comm like crazy. You panic too often and you lack situation awareness. You are missing a lot of the basics in your gameplay as seen just from the way you heal teammates making you look more like a headless chicken. Re-work your basics and mechanics and build on that foundation.

4/10 (sg)

chromatic

no idea who you are, can't give you ratings until you play more.

rufus

I/we don't know what happened to you but it's like a fuse exploded in your brain and you've turned into this 'troll' pug player that silent rages, shuts down completely at times, massively overextends at other times, does brainless things in team situations and you seem to not want to learn new things and take constructive criticism which has lead to you stagnating your development as a player. There's nothing much else to say.

6.6/10 (sg)

tharnos

One of the very few or possibly the only mge god-king in Singapore. You used to be a MGE enthusiast until you eventually got pulled to 6's and I/we wonder when that happened. However you seem to have transitioned seamlessly by kicking ass and keeping to yourself and staying away from regular pug drama. You main pocket soldier although you are able to play any class effectively at an elite level using your Quake experience to display superior aim and movement to kill everything in your path. You play pocket solly for team Allstars and have proven yourself as a top 3 hard pocket carry in Asia. You don't have the smartest thinking but you are able to hit shots that matter. You need to be more efficient in movement and take less damage in crucial situations and you need to prevent your medic from being killed in other situations since 6's are not just about 'smash guy with rocket' to win but to develop into a combo soldier who can use ubers consistently and/or play around ubers on other classes. And to top it all off, I/we believe you haven't peaked yet.

Because of your consistency and DM skills, you have a better rating than bran/yuko.

9.4/10 (sg)

CrimsonFireBird

Bless your soul, you do try and give it your all and you comm like crazy. You panic too often and you lack situation awareness. You are missing a lot of the basics in your gameplay as seen just from the way you heal teammates making you look more like a headless chicken. Re-work your basics and mechanics and build on that foundation.

4/10

Thank you for rating me. What you said is true (even a 4.0 rating that you gave me; I expect a 3.5 or below given my standard) and I will see what I could do to improve my condition. This being said, I dont think I could solve the panicky personality easily. If I am too laid back, I dont think i can play FPS game at all. The reworking of the basic, if you could give me a rundown, it would help me move in the right direction.

Other than that, my sincere thanks.

Also, I have tracked you and will be sending my men to your location. Good luck fending them off.

CrimsonFirebird

OGM.

• Like 1

Cuteman

Cuteman, you've improved so much over time that you're now facing a midlife TF2 crisis. You main demo and your playstyle is very reminisicent of Jr. from Malaysia with the same flick style aim and movement, the difference being your flick aim allows you to be effective with other classes too. You are very ambitious and you have a strong hunger to constantly improve and get better and join the Asian elites. However, we urge you to stay strong, never give up, and continue kicking ass because it can be quite easy to derail and falter (ie. rufus) or become inconsistent and emotional (ie. azazel). Remain strong and you will get a chance to represent a Div1 elite team.

Down to your analysis, you need to explore alternative styles of play and not setle for just pure brainless aggro and aim-reliant play. Remember, it's the brains at the elite level that make the difference, aim is just a pre-requisite. You have grown increasingly impatient when paired with weaker players in your team and it's evident in your rage/sarcasm. Do NOT let the weaker players distract you from your own progress.

8.3/10 (sg)

Geneva

no idea who you are so cant rate you

AviralGoel

You main medic but for some god awful reason, your playing can be described in one word: lag. Either your high ping or your sluggish movement and response to things make you a liability to any team you play with. Please buy proper computer equipment and re-evaluate your gameplay as a whole. Play more pubs and improve your basic aiming and movement to an acceptable level for pug play.

4/10 (sg)

Westdar

You main scout but you don't seem to know how to utilize your role effectively. You often +fwd into groups of enemies in desperate attempts and pray for a medic pick and end up falling flat on your face every single time. Your aim is subpar and your movement is one-dimensional. The one thing I/we'll say about you is that you've got a positive personality but you need to step up if you're seriously looking to make your mark in 6's.

5/10 (sg)

Bob

I/we haven't seen you play enough but you seem to stand out a bit from the other div2/3 players. No rating will be given until I/we see you play more 6's.

NoirSuede

Aren't you really new? Haven't seen you play much so I/we can't rate you.

YuriSunshine

One of the biggest hopefuls and potentials out of the AFA scene..... or so I/we thought. You graduated AFA being 'that' scout who would never shut the fuck up and keep the team comms up at all times even when being down a few rounds. However, you do brainless plays by diving headfirst around corners into enemy combos and getting wiped. Use your head and your sound and learn the situation before you make your next move. Your aim is above average but there's room for improvement. Work on your movement too as I/we see you as more of a forward and back player instead of a true WASD player.

5.5/10 (sg)

mystic

You main demo and I/we salute you first and foremost for never giving up. However, you need to start fragging a lot more as you're always in the bottom of the scoreboard on either the winning or losing team. You have chosen arguably the most hardest class to play and master in the game but you need to start killing things to be effective and remain relevant. For your own sake, stop hovering in the middle and pick either a defensive or offensive style to play your class. Do not be demotivated with the rating score as it just reflects the hardest class and path you've picked for competitive 6's. Good luck.

3.3/10 (sg)