This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14

jazr

If I/we're correct, you're also known as abel who plays as crazy roaming soldier for secrets.tf2. You have become an exceptional eagle in the sky. You rocket surf and almost always manage to assassinate your intended target. You've built up a notoriety for the fact people always expect you in the air with crazy height elevation.

As a newer player, but old enough to have experienced enough drama in the scene, one would expect to see a more solid use of-ingame knowledge to compliment your deathmatch abilities. While your aim is fine, your choice of positioning could be better by taking better advantage of your team's positioning and timing. Playing a wider variety of classes will offer you a better understanding of the mindset behind each class and your respective opponents.

The bottom line: you've become predictable as 'that' guy who's always looking for opportunities to rocket-jump and kill enemy medics (mostly).

The harsh truth: Nobody cares if you can kill the other guy/girl really well until you are capable of killing the right guy/girl at the right time, pretty sure you don't.

7.9/10 (sg)

sud

An old player who started out in public servers back in the days. You transitioned into the pug scene mostly to follow your friends/group who had done the same. As far as general aim goes, you have it as seen from your sniper play (aggressive sniping). In 6's, you have chosen to be a pocket/roam soldier, however you do a very poor job at it. You have your moments but you consistently pick bad fights, you abandon your medic and fail to protect him or your demoman (when your pocket's dead), you play a very selfish game and you end up overextending a lot and dying while getting a horrible exchange (meaningless scout kill).

This has lead me/us to believe that you don't really give a fuck about your teammates and you play a very selfish game with very little comms. Maybe it's time for you to evaluate and self-reflect.

6.7/10 (sg)

jigglesaur

Huge potential player with strong aim but your inexperience invariably leads you to make some bad decisions. This is not a diss though since I/we think you have great div1 potential. You main soldier but your versatile aim allows you to play any role as you see fit.

Good guy jigglesaur.

7/10 (sg)

shounic

Shounic mains pocket soldier and has a nasty habit of endlessly arguing semantics with teammates during important moments like, oh I don't know, TEAM FIGHTS. You earned AF's most deproved player award in 2012 for your horrible inconsistency (aim + decision making) but I/we see you start to turn that around this year with strong performances in your Merc cup games. You care a lot and you tend to be very critical of your own performances and what others think about you and we applaud you for that. Long story short, you mad? Be less mad.

6.4/10 (sg)

russkan

You main medic for secrets.tf2 and you've improved tremendously

over the past few months. Because of the randomness in asian pugs, you've learnt to be a diverse class player, albeit with spotty performances. Your aim's consistent but you tend to react or aim slowly. You're one of the nicest players in asiafortress and your moments of rage are quite appropriate which is more than I/we can say about other emoragers.

You should play the game more and watch your own demos with a critical eye to improve one thing at a time. You're pretty well rounded and having the truth of your mistakes staring you in the face makes getting over the 'anger' a lot easier/smoother. Remember, if nobody notices you for anything it probably means you aren't very good, so find parts of your game you like/think are good and make them great, one bit at a time. There's no other way up for you than up there, russkan. You've got 'that' sort of potential.

8/10 (sg)

dyn4mite

Don't know who you are. Maybe write down your aliases you use in-game and get rated?