This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14

'interesting' rating. I'm wondering though, with all your complains and no zero positive parts, why would you give me a 6.1 rating? You make it seem a lot lower.

never seen someone ask for a lower rating. On behalf of nata i will revise your rating to .00342

Yuko

You have become a true Asian force of nature to be reckoned with. You have great adaptibility and have learnt to main several classes at high div1 standards (medic/soldier/scout/demo).

You have developed into a solid, reliable demoman over the past few months. Your ability to play all classes at a very high level has effectively helped you on how to play the very explosive and volatile role of a Demoman.

Your next step in your development will be to play with the same effectiveness using less heals without having your medic attached to you like an umbilical cord. Having healthier scouts and Soldiers will afford you global presence in the map and ensure your teammates have more health points to keep them alive longer in high pressure situations.

You have captained and lead many great teams to the top of the Asian Div1 scene (cataclysmic/rnr/secrets.tf2) and your understanding of the advantage/disadvantage situations have brought your current team to a new level of play unseen locally in recent months, however your predictable gameplay remains an obstacle that you/your team will need to overcome to dominate.

9.3/10

I feel your inability to see over the crates at badlands middle is hampering your team. Most scrims i see you jumping behind your train in futile attempts to see whats going on. I have no idea what maybe causing this, but maybe a teammate of yours like derpkips could give us all a hint.

• Like 1

'interesting' rating. I'm wondering though, with all your complains and no zero positive parts, why would you give me a 6.1 rating? You make it seem a lot lower.

Most of these "skill detector" threads follow the format Platinum uses for rating players, which is roughly

6.0-7.0 - low to high open

7.1-8.0 = intermediate

8.1 - 8.5 = high intermediate to low invite

8.6 - 9.4/5 = Invite level player

9.5+ = All-star, Top-Tier player, "carry"

So I'd presume something similar applies here.

I'm not requesting a rating, obviously.

Guest qjyap

Most of these "skill detector" threads follow the format Platinum uses for rating players, which is roughly

6.0-7.0 - low to high open

7.1-8.0 = intermediate

8.1 - 8.5 = high intermediate to low invite

8.6 - 9.4/5 = Invite level player

9.5+ = All-star, Top-Tier player, "carry"

So I'd presume something similar applies here.

Nah I'm aware of that, I was wondering why the detector didn't detect my skill. Thanks anyway

I feel your inability to see over the crates at badlands middle is hampering your team. Most scrims i see you jumping behind your train in futile attempts to see whats going on. I have no idea what maybe causing this, but maybe a teammate of yours like derpkips could give us all a hint.

bran you fucking short bastard, got heals still hiding

In my defense, doing dumb things knowingly puts the fun back in TF2 for me and its a lot less stressful and drama-free playing with friends rather than pushing to be the top with some mechanical super-skilled team in a scene that no longer values its "top" players (EDIT: Actually it still kind of does, but I guess I don't really have that same drive back then since I'm enlisting soon). The only thing inconsistent about my play is the contents of my table; sometimes there is a large coke blocking half my screen and I don't really care. I also admit to MGEing lying down/not sober.

Thanks for the great review though, I was actually expecting troll thread. With a new team now I'll definitely be putting a bit more eff- What the fuck do you mean I have an inconsistent personality?

MMMM. Looks interesting.

Mine will be really bad though. No matters. I would like Mr detective to give me a truthful, no frills reply. While my inner psychotic illness will try to find mysterious and kill him with a slash to the throat, no matter the result. :D

I will play more IF I load fast enough to get +1 by the server!

(or have a bigger name so I will get picked when I am free pick, seems not likely to happen though)