welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
yuko

vods with commentaries

legit question

how many would be interested in an initiative which comprises mainly of few div (one) players getting together in mumble and commenting on an stv or pov demo of a scrim and giving insights which will be uploaded onto here.

somewhat like that eXtv thingy except with Asian metagame and Asian accents and more relevant stuff to our scene.

no trolls

edit: mainly because admins have been doing some nice stuff to spice up forums/keep community alive.

• Like 3

Does a bear shit in the woods? Do monkeys climb trees? Does Mamamia live a secret life as a Tagalogian stripper-whore?

The answer is hell yes!!! Please do it.

The community would love to see local pros doing commentary of Asian games in mumble however please remember to keep the discussions impartial and enlightening as possible. Also put bias/trashtalking/everything else to a bare minimum since it will reflect badly on the commentary vods.

Agreed with qjyap, no fake accents, just wing it and speak clearly and the vods should be entertaining to listen to!

• Like 1

please no fake angmoh accent. they give my ear cancer

but yes pls do

Does a bear shit in the woods? Do monkeys climb trees? Does Mamamia live a secret life as a Tagalogian stripper-whore?

The answer is hell yes!!! Please do it.

The community would love to see local pros doing commentary of Asian games in mumble however please remember to keep the discussions impartial and enlightening as possible. Also put bias/trashtalking/everything else to a bare minimum since it will reflect badly on the commentary vods.

Agreed with qjyap, no fake accents, just wing it and speak clearly and the vods should be entertaining to listen to!

yes definitely, bias will be kept to a bare minimum, will be engaging the help of players who i think can help me in giving insights which i might have missed out. made this thread to garner response/interest and to see who will actually watch the stuff.

will be focusing on stuff like positioning, and mainly WHY certain players do what they do instead of the HOW. because it's no use mimicking the pro players, but rather more importantly, understand why they do what they do.

yes definitely, bias will be kept to a bare minimum, will be engaging the help of players who i think can help me in giving insights which i might have missed out. made this thread to garner response/interest and to see who will actually watch the stuff.

will be focusing on stuff like positioning, and mainly WHY certain players do what they do instead of the HOW. because it's no use mimicking the pro players, but rather more importantly, understand why they do what they do.

I agree. Maybe you could explain to the viewers why Asian pros do certain things like action X or situation Y in Asian games instead of following the Euro meta (action euro-X or situation euro-Y), reason being is because it works!

I agree. Maybe you could explain to the viewers why Asian pros do certain things like action X or situation Y in Asian games instead of following the Euro meta (action euro-X or situation euro-Y), reason being is because it works!

yep, defo. still looking to see if there are more people willing to view it

i could stream this, we could all hop in mumble, then the thingy will be saved

that would be great. was thinking of something along those lines. i wanna keep the group of people small tho, dont want it to be too cluttered.

saw this a while back. can i post a stv demo of my team's scrim on process? will love to hear valuable insights, tips and pointers as feedback for

So bran, many of the guys including admins have been quite anxious on your project since they're also working on a new media section. Are you still keen on doing this? :P

Bumping this bran, in case you forgot. Would be pretty cool and i will defintely help you out with this in my last few days before enlisting

Sign in to follow this