This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Madman

Worth a close listen

Whether you love him or hate him, I think this affects the local scene a little bit.

• Like 11

made me remember the team fortress classic period, playing in servers where "fucktard" 12 year olds aren't tolerated

( that was actually a rule in jigglypuff servers if i'm not wrong)

those were the times

You don't have to look so far back, only to a time where every ban was a perma-ban

"Play nice or play elsewhere"

Sounds familiar? :D

For once, I agree with Xoom

I was just trolling, it's single lines like the one I made that Athene is referring to. LoL has in fact evolved, from accounts from friends who have played it, and I'd have personally supported it if not for the overtly cartoonish graphics and the fact that you have to "buy" other heroes to play them. Regards to the latter part, well, it's good, yet annoying, to me. :/

I was just trolling, it's single lines like the one I made that Athene is referring to. LoL has in fact evolved, from accounts from friends who have played it, and I'd have personally supported it if not for the overtly cartoonish graphics and the fact that you have to "buy" other heroes to play them. Regards to the latter part, well, it's good, yet annoying, to me. :/

Oh ._.

Sign in to follow this