welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
yoooog

Banned, time to quit.

what to do? the circle jerks are extending their circle

What kind of a comment is this? I'm sure the admin who banned Yog did not do so without valid reason, especially now when off-classing in pugs is becoming a more serious issue. Just because you're a senior player, that does not give you the right to abuse the rules and expect to get away with it, especially when others are trying to play the game properly.

Have you even contacted nata regarding the duration of your ban, and acknowledging your mistake?

• Like 1

its a practical comment that describes the nature of some admins in pugs nowadays. When certain people do it they can get away, but it doesnt really apply to everyone doesnt it.

its not particularly helpful if nobody brings up who are the admins doing it. even admins are not immune to being banned.

on another note, players have a right to know who is using admin chat, so don't be afraid to ask who the admin in the server is. for reference, http://asiafortress.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2412-list-of-admins-in-asiafortress-servers/ this post has a list of admins for the servers.

To clear things up for everyone. Admins do not have the power to Ban other players, and have not had this power for awhile. Any Bans at the moment go directly through NATA himself so if there are issues please take them up with him.

yeah but the admins are the one that bring it up to nata to ban people right? but my point is that I have seen an admin (i dont know who) use the admin chat and say " go ahead im okay with it" something along those lines. im a joking-ish way. they know who they are :)

Yes admins do report it. How and why yoog got banned im not sure and I do consider him a friend. But my point is ask Nata to clarify on why he banned yoog instead of dissing admins in general.

*on a side note*

Golden rule of offclassing - If anyone on your team complains stop immediately

my point here is not about yoog. Im simply putting it out there that, there are some admins/admin that does not care about off-classing or they close an eye on certain people. Just saying what I saw and what I feel.

Forewarning: My opinions do not necessarily reflect the sentiments or feelings of other admins/staff/whatever. My opinions are my own, you fatties.

its a practical comment that describes the nature of some admins in pugs nowadays. When certain people do it they can get away, but it doesnt really apply to everyone doesnt it.

yeah but the admins are the one that bring it up to nata to ban people right? but my point is that I have seen an admin (i dont know who) use the admin chat and say " go ahead im okay with it" something along those lines. im a joking-ish way. they know who they are :)

And I shouldn't refer to the above as circlejerking statements just as I can't call out the circlejerk posts being made by your clique group (asta/azf/tldr/watever)? Two-faced much? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ? ??????!!!!

On a serious note, why don't you guys just come out and name out the admins who you think have been bending/abusing rules watever instead of going through the same retarded gossip mentality that's been taking place in the Asian scene for years?

reduce number of admins

introduce thread where every new ban is explained

introduce thread for reporting of admin abuse/lack of appropriate action by admin

i really dont know who are the admins. If I had the slightest clue I would :)/> Well it has always been in the community. "Circle jerking" It didnt mean to be offensive so calm your tits. Neither am I going through a gossip mentality, which is why I am simply pointing it out here. I hardly pug nowadays hence I have only seen this once. Just putting it out here :)/>

Sign in to follow this