This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
fantasticaxe

Need some help regarding sensitivity and dpi

Hi

I mainly play solly,demo,sniper and spy and find it very hard to find a sensitivity/dpi which suits all these classes.

I wish any1 of u guyz can help me out

i play on 1280x1024 resolution @ 75hz

6/11 windows sensi

No mouse accel

I prefer around 9.7 to 10inches for soldier/demo at high dpi (800 or 1800) because easy to rocket jump and airshot

and sniper i prefer a low dpi (400)

I frequently keep changing my sensitvity..but now i want to use just 1..so that i can build my muscle memory

What solution do u guyz suggest

sensitivity has been and always will be personal choice. any suggestions otherwise is a road down to nowhere. why? you may have a small range of motion on your desktop. you might have shit fps. you may have big hands. you might track aim. maybe you flick shot. do you claw grip? the possibilities are endless.

start low, work your way up in small increments. comfort is what makes or breaks anyone aim.

sensitivity has been and always will be personal choice. any suggestions otherwise is a road down to nowhere. why? you may have a small range of motion on your desktop. you might have shit fps. you may have big hands. you might track aim. maybe you flick shot. do you claw grip? the possibilities are endless.

start low, work your way up in small increments. comfort is what makes or breaks anyone aim.

What r3sty said. Experiment around and find a sweet spot for all classes.

What r3sty said. Experiment around and find a sweet spot for all classes.

Rmb to stay the same sens for every class

Rmb to stay the same sens for every class

Well I am confused too cuz some classes seems to need a higher mouse sensitivity.....

My main is scout and i dun use a high sen, and when i try to play solly, i find myself alot harder to concentrate on the target, specially in a solly v solly duel. I am thinking of writing a script ,i.e. cfg of changing mouse sen in diff classes, when i crossed this thread.....

I really need more suggestions from older players i guess :/

Guest qjyap

Some players like pyyyour or tvique have different sens for some or all classes. Try it out and of it works, stick with it. Honestly just keep trying what you're comfortable with, just refrain from too high or too low. I used to use ~60 cm per 360 and it hurt my game even if I could aim.

Well I am confused too cuz some classes seems to need a higher mouse sensitivity..... My main is scout and i dun use a high sen, and when i try to play solly, i find myself alot harder to concentrate on the target, specially in a solly v solly duel. I am thinking of writing a script ,i.e. cfg of changing mouse sen in diff classes, when i crossed this thread..... I really need more suggestions from older players i guess :/

<- old player

You're better off using one sens for all classes UNTIL YOU GET REALLY GOOD AT GENERAL DM FOR ALL CLASSES. After that point, you can try independent sens for every class but do nooooot bother with it now or you will be inconsistent.

• Like 1

Generally speaking, if you find a great disparity in sensitivity from one class to another you might be using a different aim style altogether, its worth scrutinizing what goes through your head as you try to hit a target for clues.

<- old player

You're better off using one sens for all classes UNTIL YOU GET REALLY GOOD AT GENERAL DM FOR ALL CLASSES. After that point, you can try independent sens for every class but do nooooot bother with it now or you will be inconsistent.

Its impossible to sniper/scout at high sensitivity...i prefer high sensi as i play solly/demo in afa

Its impossible to sniper/scout at high sensitivity...i prefer high sensi as i play solly/demo in afa

It's not impossible but it's hard I'll give you that.